Chapter 25: Who Is She?

"Tunk P.O.V": So me and Babii got back in contact with each other through SJ and i miss my bestfriend. Babii texted me saying that she was leaving the airport and on her way. I threw some clothes on and cleaned up a little. Nai ain't home but she will be soon. I had today off while she worked. About twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Babii standing right there with a duffel and a suitcase. Damn i missed her. I let her in and she left her things by the front door.

Babii: how you been Tunk?
Tunk: Good. What about you?
Babii: oh my gosh a lot has happened to me since we stopped talking and since you moved away.
Tunk: Shit we got time.
Babii: okay so remember Louis. Anywho me and him dated a little longer after you left and he gave me a promise ring. I wore it faithfully then one day i went to the trap to see if he wanted the club closed for his birthday bash and he was kissing up on some bitch in his office. So i faught her. Meanwhile i moved out his place and got my own place and a job. Remember Brooke?
Tunk: Damn. White girl Brooke?
Babii: yeah, her water ended up breaking at my place and we got into a accident cause so car hit us and kept going. She was barely alive when we got her out, the ambulance was going to take to long to get to Richemond so this man rode us to the hospital on the back of his pickup truck. She died giving birth to her daughter. Which I'm the god mother to. Me and the baby father is together. Turns out i found a letter in her hand writing stating that if anything ever happened to her get involved with Keem and be in both of their lives. I cried because she always thought of the what ifs.
Tunk: That's alot Babii.
Babii: yeah, but no tears.

In walked Nai with Taheem.

Nai: *chuckles* Really Austin?
Tunk: Nai it ain't even like that. She my bestfriend basically my sister.
Nai: oh i am so sorry. *holds hand out* Hi i'm Nai his girlfriend.
Babii: *shakes Nai hand* Nice to meet you, i'm Babii his bestfriend. And who's the new edition?
Nai: Oh he isnt Austin's.
Babii: Oh i'm so sorry.
Nai: It's okay but his name is Taheem.
Babii: can i hold him?
Nai: Yeah.

Nai handed Taheem to Babii and i smiled. I'm glad they getting along because Babii hated all the girls i talked to.

Nai: Babe can we talk?
Tunk: yeah. Babii we gonna be on the balcony.
Babii: okay.

Nai grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony.

Tunk: wassup.
Nai: Promise you wont get mad at me or yell.
Tunk: let me ask you this, did you cheat?
Nai: No.
Tunk: go ahead and tell me.
Nai: Austin I'm pregnant.
Tunk: *smiles* you sure?
Nai: im serious. I had a appointment today, thats why i got home early.
Tunk: How far along are you?
Nai: Two weeks.
Tunk: *smiles and kisses Nai* where's Babii? *opens sliding door* Babii!

Babii walked towards the sliding door with Taheem in her arms.

Babii: Everything okay?
Tunk: you are about to be a aunt.
Babii: no way *smiles*. How far along are you?
Nai: Two weeks.
Babii: *screams* Oh my gosh. Congratulations.

Damn i cant believe that i actually have a chance of being a father to my own seed. Best moment of my life. Why? Janae told me that the kid wasn't mines and she knew it wasn't. I left her and her son. Nai baby you giving me a chance to be the father my father never was.