Chapter 16:

Aly...
           Not going to lie, I need to find a legal job because I'm still on papers and I need to supply for two kids.I remember Louis giving me his number when I ran into him at the store. I honestly don't know if I should call him when it comes to handling business or text him. My uncle walked into the room and I immediately sat up. Oh yeah, I got another bed for Chip while his sister Whitney sleep in bed with me. I refused to sleep on the couch any longer.

"I'm about to head out. Are you looking for a job yet?" He asked.

"Yes tio." I said.

"Alright. Stay out of trouble. I'll see you and the kids later." He said.

          My uncle left out of the house and I walked over to Chips bed and shook him until he awakened.

"Where were you last night?" I asked.

"Out." He said.

"Listen to me and listen to me real good. I was nice enough to let you stay here and I was nice enough to take you in. Don't have me looking stupid. Stay in the house until I get back and feed your sister." I said.

"Alright." He said with a smirk.

          I dialed Louis number as I walked out of the house. Yes, I was walking. Why? Well, I don't have a car yet. Anywho, Louis answered and let me just say THANK YOU JESUS.

"It's Aly...I'll take the job...yeah, I'll be gucci. When do I start?...Meet me at the Back of the barnyard...Bet." I said before putting my phone into my back pocket.

           I began making my way to "Back of the barnyard," which is slang for Steak N' Shake. As I was walking, I ended up running into a few niggas I use to kick it with three blocks from my uncle's house. They pointed when they saw me and I just gave them the finger. Why? Them niggas are some real life snakes. Maybe four more blocks and I'll be at the drop. When I finally made it, I walked in found a table and sat down to order. Why? Man I was hungry and I have to wait for this nigga to show up.

Louis...
                Alright. So a little background on Aly and me. We grew up together and she was a total hot head but she was always down to ride for a nigga. Yeah she's cute but she crazy and also violent as hell. I hopped in the shower and began getting ready soon after. I grabbed my phone off of the room dresser and Bbaii snatched it out of my hand.

"Who were you on the phone with?" She asked.

"Someone looking for work." I said in all honesty.

"Mhm. What's your password?" She said shoving the phone towards Louis.

"What's my what?" I asked dumb founded.

"Nigga don't play with me. What's your password?" She asked sounding irritated.

"Your birthday." I said.

"Oh really? So the number is unsaved." She said while laughing.

"Dawg stop acting like a jealous broad before you lose me for real. This shit ain't cute. I just told you I'm about to meet up with someone looking for work." I said starting to get pissed off with Babii.

"Male or female?" She asked while putting her hands in my face.

"Male. Listen babe time is money and right now you got me losing money." I said while starting to sound impatient.

"Alright. I'm sorry. Go handle business." She said before pecking my lips.

          I smacked Babii's ass and headed out of the house to meet Aly at Steak N' Shake. Maybe ten minutes or so later, I pulled up and got out of the car. Immediately females walked up to me trying to talk to me but I shook them off. Why? I got me a lady. The minute I walked into the diner, I knew where Aly was exactly. WHow? She's not easy to miss. Once I sat down, we both sat our phone face down on the table.

"Your uncle cool with you doing this?" I asked.

"He's not the one taking care of two children that's not related to him."She said.

"Alright. I;ll give you Washington to sell at but you gotta do one thing for me first." I said trying to negotiate.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Remember how we use to fuck around and you would tell me that you..." I began saying but she interrupted me.

"It was real. It was nice seeing you again." She said before kissing my forehead and leaving.

         No lie, Aly looks good. The years away really allowed her body to fill out.