Chapter 5

Tunk...
I just woke up in bed all alone and I don't smell any food being made. Damn, shorty must've dipped this morning. I rolled out of bed and pulled my sheets off. Why? It's time to put them to wash. After I showered, I texted Babii because I know she'll be cooking breakfast for sure.

"Yooo you up?" I texted.
"Nah. Casper is though." She texted.
"Tell him I said what's up. And I'm hungry." I texted.
"Come over. I'm going to cook in a little." She texted.
"Alright." I texted.

I hopped in the shower because I need to clean this sex smell off of me.

Babii...
See I woke up with my head on something hot. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see a shirtless Louis in my bed. I slowly moved back the sheets and seen that he had his boxers on. Since that night Louis hit ol' boy for touching my ass I just felt safe and secure. Of course, I gave him my number once we got to my house. We haven't slept together yet (uhm sexually). I called him over last night because the gunshots sounded so close. He showed up with a bag in his hand. I think I'm falling for him but I need to be careful because I don't even know his true intentions. I slid out of bed and headed to the restroom so I could brush my teeth. Once I finished my dental hygiene, I bent over to grab a new bottle of mouthwash. As I was grabbing it, I felt hands around my waist. I got up and turned around to only be face to face with Louis.

"Good morning." I said.
"Good morning." He said right before kissing my cheek.
"Baby, Tunk is coming over for breakfast." I said.
"He doesn't know do he." He said.
"Nope." I said.
"Are you going to tell him?" He asked.
"I think he already knows but if he doesn't he'll know today." I said while handing Louis his toothbrush and toothpaste before heading to the room to get a towel.

The minute I walk back into the restroom I see Louis in the shower.

"Really Louis?" I asked.
"I needed to shower." He said.
"It's okay just don't use all of the hot water." I said while laughing.
"Get in with me then." He said.
"Uhm.." I said.
"Come on. I won't touch you unless you want me to." He said.

I went ahead and stripped before joining him in the showered. Though we showered in opposite directions we washed each others back. His manhood brushed up against me and I tried everything in my power to ignore the fact that he's thick and long. I turned around and faced him. We're now face to face. Our lips ended up connecting. Before I knew it, I was pinned up against the shower wall with a soaking wet Louis kissing on my neck. He locked eyes with me before pecking my lips and getting out of the shower. A few minutes later I got out and wrapped my towel around me. As I stood in front of the mirror, Louis picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Can I?" He asked while licking his lips.

I nodded and Louis removed my towel from around me before sliding a finger in me and licking my clit. He began eating and I instantly started moaning. This man knew what he was doing. I was gripping the counter with one hand and pushing his head away with the other while moaning. Louis came up smiling while licking his lips.

"You good?" He asked while gripping my thigh.
"You're just my first for that." I said while smiling.
"You're a virgin?" He asked.
"Ye...yeah." I said a little embarrassed.
"I'll be your first and last." He said while holding my face and looking into my eyes.

I smiled before getting off of the counter. Louis brushed his teeth and I began getting dressed. I threw on a skirt, a blouse, and some light jewelry. I was going to put on my heels but then I remembered that I'm still home. I'll wait until after breakfast. When I walked out of my closet, I saw a fully dressed Louis sitting on my bed. I spinned and his mouth dropped.

"Where are you going?" He asked.
"The mall after breakfast. I need a new wardrobe and thank you for making up the bed." I said.
"You're welcome and I'm going with you." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't need niggas thinking they can look at my girl. They need to know what's up." He said while sounding a little jealous.
"Just don't fight them." I said while laughing.

He chuckled and fell back onto the bed. I headed downstairs to find Tunk in the living room watching "Martin." As I made my way into the kitchen, Louis walked downstairs and Tunk turned off the tv.

"Uhm wanna explain to me why..." Tunk said but I interrupted him.
"Chill." I said in a stern tone.
"Fuck that. It was cool when he was trying to talk to you but now it's not cool." Tunk said with venom in his voice.
"And why the hell not?" I asked getting aggravated.
"You're dating a damn street nigga. A nigga that shoot and kill people. A nigga that makes moves and sell dope." Tunk said.

I looked at Louis with nothing but pure rage. Why? He could have simply kept it real with me. I ran upstairs into my room and closed the door before balling up into a ball.

Louis...
I wasn't the one that left Babii house when she ran upstairs, it was Tunk. I know she's hurting right now but I really didn't want to tell her what I did for a living because I didn't want her to be involved in my foolishness. Why? I'm actually falling for her. I opened the door and picked her up to sit her in the bed. Just as I'm trying to undress her she begins to throw punches at me. I catch her hands and pin them over her head. I kissed on her neck and chest as she cried. I unbuttoned her blouse and began kissing her breast. I kicked my shoes off and slid my pants off. I let go of her hands and our eyes connected. I slid her thong to the side and slid right in her. Why? Yeah she's a virgin but I know that I want to be with her. I slid in a little more and she began wincing and digging her nails into my shoulders. I slid a little more into her and she began moving as if she was trying to run.

"The more you run the more it'll hurt. It's supposed to hurt babygirl." I said.

I continued stroking her as if I were making love to her. I really hope this makes up for all the things I just put her through. I really do like Babii. Hell, I might be falling in love with her. How? Man she be having a nigga feeling some kind of way.