Chapter 17:

SJ...
         Believe it or not but Babii finally gave a young nigga her number. I decided to call her and she answered immediately.

"Can you meet me at the court?...Yeah, I just have to talk to you..Alright see you when you get here." I said.

           Should I bring up Tunk? I'm really not trying to mess up our friendship especially since we just started being friends. After waiting for a minute, I picked up a game. Maybe ten minutes after Babii arrived, the game ended and another picked up next to replace my spot. I walked over to the bleachers where she was sitting and damn let me just say this girl was fine as hell.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"Word on the street is, Louis hired someone new." I said.

"Yeah. An old friend of his." She said confidently.

"Meanwhile, why didn't you tell me Tunk moved?" I asked trying to sound clueless.

"Tunk moved?" She asked.

"From what I hear. He's been gone for almost half a year." I said.

"You talked to him didn't you?" She asked.

"Yeah. I did actually." I said agreeing.

"How is he doing?" She asked.

"He's in a relationship with Jane and they're expecting a little one together." I said.

"Wait. What? With her?" She asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah. But how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good just making it as usual." She said.

"That's good. Are you ever going back to school?" I asked.

"School isn't for me." She said.

"Nah. You may not be book smart but you are street smart. Use it in a good way." I said.

"I will just not now." She said.

"Babii!" Louis yelled.

       Both me and Babii heads snapped towards Louis. I immediately stood and so did Babii. Just then we saw a girl walking from behind Louis.

"Uhm who the fuck is this Louis?" Babii asked while eying Aly down.

"Chill. I just hired her." Louis said.

"Mhm. How long have you known her?" Babii asked.

"We have a background from years ago." Louis said.

"So you use to date her?" Babii asked.

"Nah but..." Louis said but Aly interrupted him.

"Louis shit up. Hello, I'm Aly. Me and Louis were thick as thieves when we were younger." Aly said.

"Oh okay. I'm his girl Babii." Babii said while smiling and grabbing Louis hand.

"Babii?? Your name sound so familiar." Aly said.

"Where are you from?" Babii asked.

"I just got home from doing time." Aly said.

"Oh okay. Well I hope y'all have a good day." Babii said before kissing Louis and walking off towards her car.

"Where you going?" Louis asked.

"To the mall. I have to clear my head." Babii said.

         Once Babii said that I knew that she didn't believe a word that was coming out of Louis and Aly mouth. I grabbed my ball and left the basketball court. Of course I left Louis and Aly there.