Chapter 2

Brooke...
                   It's time for me to go to work. I'm not going to be one of the typical white girls that give you a sob story as to why they do what they do. I'm a stripper and I do it to take care of business that needs to be handled in order for me to become a better individual. Yes, I'm a white girl but I have a body of a black girl. As I sit in the dressing room putting on my heels and touching up my makeup just a little, I hear my song comes on. I'm finally standing on my feet and walking out into the club.

"If you guys thought Candy did her thing then wait until you see my girl, my main, my favo, SNOW BUNY!" DJ said as I entered the stage.

                 I walked out on the stage and men began going crazy. See the thing about working in a strip club for two years you learn what men like to see. I slid off stage and began giving a lap dance to this fine dark skinned thing with golds across his bottom teeth. He had dreads and tattoos across his chest. I grinded across his lap slow as I felt his little man getting hard. He slipped a blue face into my thong and slap my ass. I bit my bottom lip as I leaned in front of him causing my breast to be in his face. I kissed his earlobe and whispered in his ear.

"After this lap dance, you should meet me in the back so I can help you cum." I said.

                I pulled away and he grabbed me by my arm. I smiled and led him towards one of the V.I.P rooms. Why? It's time for me to make my big money for the night. DJ winked at me and called another girl onto stage since I decided to do a private show for this mysterious thug. When we got into the V.I.P room he picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me down on the black couch and kissed on my neck. I slowly slid my hands into his pants. Our eyes connected and he chuckled before pulling away from me.

"Brooke baby I thought you were better than this." He said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Question is, why are you working here?" He asked.

"It pays the bills." I said.

"Get your stuff and meet me outside." He said.

                  I removed his dreads out of his face and just laughed to myself. Why? How could I allow Richemond to change me into a stripper.

"KEEM. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Deal was when I make something out of nothing, I was supposed to come back to get you." He said.

"That's a promise we made when we were kids." I said.

"So. We were kids but you were my girl so I had to make sure I kept my promise." He said.

                I kissed Keem and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands found their way down to my booty. Keem looked in my eyes and I just bit my lip.

"How many dudes done been in you?" He asked.

"Two. You were going to be the third." I said.

"Go get your stuff. I'll be outside waiting on you." He said.

               Keem pecked my lips and I headed to the dressing room to put on my clothes. While putting all my money into my duffel, one of the other strippers walked in yelling and I hurried out of the dressing room. I don't have time for her breakdown. As I was leaving out of the club, Pimp grabbed me.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"I quit." I said.

"You know if you quit, you're going to owe me five bricks." He said.

"Then I guess I owe you five bricks." I said.

               I hurried out the club and Keem pulled up in a nice black escalade with rims on them. I got in smiling from ear to ear.

"Why'd you tell me to leave with you?" I asked.

"I made a promise and I'm keeping it." He said.

"Well uhm we can't just leave Richemond." I said.

"And why not?" He asked.

"I just quit and if we quit we owe Pimp five bricks." I said.

"Don't stress about it. You'll give him five bricks tomorrow. All you have to do is work it off tonight." He said.

"Work it off how?" I asked.

"My place or yours?" He asked.

"Mines. I don't want to go to no hotel with you." I laughed and directed him in the direction to my house.

                   A little side note, me and Keem go back to when we were twelve. We dated for little and then he finally got adopted and had to leave the hood. We kept in contact throughout the years and he would sneak out to visit me. Right before he got his college scholarship, he made a promise that if he gets drafted that he will come back to get me out of Richemond. I guess he got drafted because here he is back in Richemond.