Chapter 20: You Think I'm Playing

"Tunk P.O.V": I'm honestly tired and just ready to get home. I wanna shower, eat, and lay down with my girl. Matter fact hold up...

Manager: Yo Tunk can i talk to you for a minute?
Tunk: *looks at watch* yeah.
Manager: I need you to work a double sunday.
Tunk: Sir i can really use the money so i'll work the double.
Manager: You owe money?
Tunk: No sir, my girl is pregnant.
Manager: Well, good luck son.

My manager pat my shoulder and i walked over to the time cards so i could clock out. I then walked out, and one of the girls i work with caught up to me.

Kai: Austin, can i get a ride to my babysitters place and then home please?
Tunk: yeah, your house and on the way.
Kai: Thank you so much.

I unlocked my car doors and she got in and i put the A/C on. And drove, but you know i hooked up my music though. The song, "They Don't Know by Rico Love" began playing. I was jammin along then Kai started jammin along and i just looked at her.

Tunk: What you know about Rico Love?
Kai: I know a little something.

I continued driving and when i got to the last light Kai pointed.

Kai: Make a left.

Soon as i made the left the street was filled with police and Kai told me to stop and i did. She got out the car and walked over to the where the police tape was and everything. I got out the car and that's when she started yelling and fell to the floor. I saw she was holding a dead body in her arms. It was a guy. The police kept trying to pull her off of him but i pushed the cop and grabbed Kai. She cried into my chest and then pulled away fast.

Kai: Where's my baby? There was a baby with him.

A woman walked out the house crying with a baby in her arms. She handed the baby to Kai.

Kai: Auntie what happened to Tiny?
Trina D: Baby i was in the house feeding Taheem when gunshots went off.

Kai walked off into the house and grabbed the baby carseat and bag and headed back to my car. I grabbed the carseat and bag from her and she looked at me crazy.

Tunk: Let me help.
Kai: Thank you *wipes tears*

I strapped the carseat down and put her son in while she got in the car. I put the baby bag into the backseat to.

Tunk: Home?
Kai: Please.

I drove Kai home and i helped her get the baby and the baby things into the apartment. She let me into her apartment and i set the baby down on the floor.

Tunk: Call me if you need anything Kai.
Kai: Thank you Austin.

I hugged her and headed home. As i was driving home, the song "Pillowtalk by Zayn" came on. I only know the song because Janae play it all the time. Soon as i got home, i heard little man crying and i heard moaning. I got mad hellaa fast. I opened the room door and saw Janae riding some nigga dick. I grabbed her by her hair and slung her towards the floor, while i began going ham on ol' dude up in my bed. I packed some stuff and left. Where was i going to go? Kai baby, i'm on my way. I drove to Kai's. I knocked on the door and she answered. She let me in and i set my bags down. I picked her up and kissed her and she kissed back surprisingly. I laid her down on her bed and she stopped me.

Kai: I'm not a rebound.
Tunk: Shut up and let me love you.
Kai: *looks Tunk in the eyes* What did she do?
Tunk: Got home and she was riding another nigga dick.
Kai: *pushed Tunk* Move. Where's my shoes?
Tunk: What you need shoes for?
Kai: I'ma go beat that bitch ass.
Tunk: She pregnant.
Kai: So, it might not even be yours.
Tunk: What if it is?

Kai remained underneath me and i just sighed.

Kai: Well baby you got me by your side. Go ahead and put your bags in my closet. You hungry?
Tunk: Yeah and aight.

Kai walked out the room and i moved my bags to her closet. Right now, a girl like Kai i could really use. Yeah, she got a son but she stepped up to the plate and took care her baby on her own basically. I heard little man crying so i walked to his room and got him up and he fell back asleep in my arms. I walked into the kitchen to see Nai cooking and listening to music lowly. The song, "Purpose by Justin Bieber" was playing. Don't ask how i know about the damn song (Janae fault). I was smiling while sitting on the counter. Nai is actually a beautiful woman.(picture down below)

This girl is wonderful she really is

This girl is wonderful she really is. When she finished cooking, she only fixed one plate. She the stood next to me and fed me since i had her son in my arms.

Tunk: Nai.
Nai: Yeah.
Tunk: Thank you.
Nai: You're welcome.
Tunk: I gotta go back tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff.
Nai: Will you need help?
Tunk: Yeah but you too damn beautiful to get into it with my ex so ima need you to stay here.
Nai: i dont fight Tunk, i got a child. Im not ratchet like these other girls.
Tunk: I know, which is why i need you home *kisses Nai on the forehead*. I'll wash the dishes.

I handed her son to her and she walked out the kitchen and i began washinh dishes. Damn Nai got Janae beat i'm glad i saw what i did, cause if not i would've never tried talking to Nai in this kind of way.