Chapter 3

SJ...
          I'm currently walking to the basketball courts to ball for a little. After walking for about ten minutes, they were already in the middle of a game so I called downs for the next game. Everyone was boo'd up with their girls until it was time for them to play but me being the nigga that I am I don't have a girl surprisingly. There's a bad shorty that I like but I think she got a man. I mean she goes by Babii. As a matter of fact, here she comes now walking with some dude named Tunk. As I look at my phone, I see some shorty get out of a car and pop her trunk where she had nothing but straight speakers. Next thing I knew, she was blasting some songs and everybody was vibing with it. I'm really not the type to speak to a female first but damn what guy wouldn't try to talk to Babii. I slid my phone into my gym shorts and headed over to her. Tunk left to go talk to some female by the swing so I guess this was truly my opportunity to talk to her. When our eyes met one anothers she smiled.

"Wassup." I said.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I mean it's obvious as to why I'm here. I should be asking you that though." I said.

"Just came to see who all out here." She said.

"Nah. You came to watch me." I said jokingly.

            Babii attention went towards some dude pulling up in an Audi. I chuckled a little because I hope she's not a gold digger. She turned back to me smiling.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Are you okay? I'll uhm be right back. I need to go talk to my best friend real quick." She said.

            Babii left and headed over to Tunk. Damn, was I really that bad a flirting? I didn't want to seem thirsty. Most dudes be like, "Yo what's up ma, lemme get your number." I wanted to approach her with respect. You know the type of respect you deserve when your beautiful. I got called onto the court because one of the teams picked me up.

Louis....
                 I just got out of my car and shorties already looking at me from left to right. I see this one shorty that caught my attention. Why? I mean she wasn't like every girl out here. I mean little mama had on a crop top but you could tell she wasn't the average neighborhood hoe. Ma' hair looks real and she can dress from head to toe. Her outfit consisted of: a crop top, some jeans that hugged her curves just right but ain't show too much, and she had on some Jordan's. I began walking over to her even though she was currently talking to that nigga Tunk.

"Wassup ma." I said.

             She laughed and walked away. Damn she bold. She definitely left me with Tunk and he laughed too.

"Yall together?" I asked.

"Nah. That's my best friend." He said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Babii." He said.

"What's her real name?" I asked.

"She doesn't give out her government name unless you earn her trust. Homie I would help you out but I'm not about to lose her trust for nobody." He said.

"It's all good." I said while handing my keys to him. "Be careful while driving my baby, I'll come get it later." I said before walking off towards Babii. I grabbed her from behind and she turned around staring me in my eyes before resting her hand on my chest.

"Excuse me but who do you think you are?" She asked.

"Daddy. I'm just kidding." I said while laughing.

"Yeah whatever. What do you want?" She asked with an attitude.

"I was just wondering if I could get your number." I said.

"You're just like every guy out here." She said while walking away.

"Listen here babygirl, I'm nothing like these other dudes." I said while grabbing her hand and looking into her eyes. "How many out here you think would actually walk a girl home in the dark?" I asked.

"None to be honest." She said.

"My point exactly. How about this, if you get home safe tonight while walking you let me get your number." I said.

"Alright deal. But if you try anything I will..." She said but was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

"I'm not trying to break your trust. I'm trying to gain it." I said.

              I kissed Babii hand and she blushed. I began walking towards the basketball court while she remained on the swings watching me. Once it got dark, she began making her way towards the court and I grabbed my ball. I seen Tunk leaned up against my hood talking to some female and I just threw my head up at him and he nodded back.

"Let me give Tunk my ball and I'll walk you home." I said.

"Okay." She said.

               I hurried over to Tunk and put my ball into the backseat before heading back over to Babii.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready whenever you're ready." She said while smiling.

"So can you tell a nigga a little about you?" I asked.

"Nope. We'll see how tonight goes." She said.

          We walked down the street in silence side by side when some random nigga walked pass her and grabbed her ass.

"What the fuck nigga!" she yelled.

"Yo watch where you touching my girl fuck nigga." I said.

"Ain't nobody scared of you bitch nigga. If I wanna touch yo girl ass, I'ma touch her ass." He said all boldly.

           I hit that nigga straight in the face. He swung back and I hit him with a combo causing him to stumble to the ground. Babii jumped in front of me and began trying to calm me down. I moved her to the side and continued hitting him. Next thing, I know Babii pulled me off of him and I began yelling at her.

"Don't yell at me!" She yelled.

"Nah fuck that nigga! Fuck niggas always..." I yelled but was interrupted because Babii grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I grabbed a handful of her ass causing her to break our kiss. She looked me in my eyes, causing me to calm down completely. I kick ol' boy legs and we continue our walk to her place.