Chapter 19: Down In The DM

"Louis P.O.V": I'm at the trap chillin' when the amazing Ally walked in laughing.

Louis: what you laughing for?
Ally: you know instagram shows what your followers like right.
Louis: What you mean?
Ally: Just know that your uhm what's her name oh yeah Babii she knows what you doing.
Louis: yeahyeah. Go get yo bag to sell.

Ally laughed as she went to the back room, meanwhile i see this fine ass girl comment under my picture. So yeah i slid in her DM's.

*DM*
Me: Wassup ma. 😘
Her: hey daddy 🤗. Where you from?
Me: Richemond. U?
Her: Richemond. Wanna meet up?
Me: Damn ma. I'd love to 💯 but i got a girl.
Her: if you cared for her you wouldnt have DM 💯 js.
Me: Meet me at the lake.
Her: On 45th?
Me: Yeah.
*DM Ended*

Shit i grabbed my car keys and headed out. I wanna see how ma really look outside of them photos. Shit i pulled up to the lake and saw some girl walking with a shit load of niggas. I got out my car and began walking. The girl walking with the niggas walked up to me and smiled.

 The girl walking with the niggas walked up to me and smiled

Katie: So you don't know nobody.
Louis: *looks at the girl* Damn you finer in person.
Katie: I'm saying the same about you boo.
Louis: *nods at the niggas* Who them?
Katie: My brothers.
Louis: Blood.
Katie: Every single one. I'm the only girl.
Louis: Well let me get to know you ma *grabs Katie hand*
Katie: *begins walking around lake with Louis* Well i was born in Kirkwood but moved to Richemond when i was 12. What about you?
Louis: Born and raised in Richemond. So how you end up with so many brothers?
Katie: My dad has six different baby mama's. *looks towards the basketball court* if you want i can introduce you to them.
Louis: Whatever you want ma.
Katie: Oh really.
Louis: *looks at Katie ass* The way im seeing things, anything you want.

My phone flashed and i checked my phone. It was a text message from Babii.

#text convo#
Wifey💏💍: Where u at?
Me: Handlin business.
Wifey💏💍: well get home soon cuz we need 2 talk.
Me: Aight see you in a lil.
#end of text convo#

Just then i slid my phone back into my pocket and i looked at this beautiful ass girl.

Louis: So whats your name ma?
Katie: Katie. Yours?
Louis: Louis.
Katie: Your name sounds familiar.
Louis: Sounds familiar from the streets?
Katie: Yeah.
Louis: Then im the one.
Katie: So you do what i think you do.
Louis: Yeah.
Katie: I got to go.
Louis: Why?
Katie: Because if my brothers find out im dead.

Katie walked off and can i just say damn. I really don't want her to be gone for good. Before i walked off to my car, i saw her brother talking to her and she was on the verge of tears. I got in my car and sent her a quick text as she walked away from her brother.

#DM#
Me: Hold ya head up ma, you to pretty to walk with it low. I'll see you again soon, aight.
Her: 😀🤗😀 thank you and okay.
#end of DM#

I went ahead and headed home before Babii get on my ass.