Chapter 21: I aint the one

"Babii P.O.V": As of right now, i'm on my way to the trap to speak to Louis. I need to talk to him face to face about something. It's nothing bad though. Plus i got to talk to uhm whats her name, oh yeah Ally. Since her and Louis go back a few years. As I'm driving my song, "What The Hell by Avril Lavigne" came on. And let me just say yes im a white girl at times. I began singing the song as i drove.

Babii: You say that I'm messin' with your head
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I can't stop, 'cause I'm having too much fun
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me"
But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy
All my life I've been good but now
Ooohhh
I'm thinking "What the hell?"
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about
If you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"
What, What, What, What the hell?
So what if I go out on a million dates?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
You never call or listen to me anyway
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play
(Yeah)
You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me" (Va fan!)
But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy (Crazy!)
All my life I've been good but now
Ooohhh
I'm thinking "What the hell?"
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about
If you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"
La la la la la la la la whoa whoa [x2]
(La la la la la la la la)
You say that I'm messing with your head
Boy, I like messing in your bed
(La la la la la la la la)
Yeah, I am messing with your head
When I'm messing with you in bed
All my life I've been good but now
Ooohhh
I'm thinking "What the hell?"
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about
All my life I've been good but now
Ooohhh
I'm thinking "What the hell?"
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about
If you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"
La, la,
La la la la la,
La,
La la la la la, la

Another song came on, and i was able to listen to half of it before i pulled up across the street from the trap. So Louis birthday is coming up and i need to ask him if he want the club shut down or not. I walked up to the doors and the goons at the front nodded and i walked by. I walked in and just waved and continued walking. Everyone in the trap knew me by now. I walked into Louis office and Ally was sitting on the couch by the door counting money. I said hey and continued onto walking to Louis lap. I sat down and kissed his lips.

Louis: Wassup ma.
Babii: Babe do you want club §treetz shut down for your birthday bash?
Louis: yeah, how much will it be?
Babii: six stacks.
Louis: I'll have it for you when i get home.
Babii: You sure?
Louis: ma dont worry fo'real.
Babii: Okay *kisses Louis*. I gotta go.

I got off Louis lap and began walking out his office. I looked at Ally and she headed out after me.

Ally: Aight wassup Babii.
Babii: Do you know what Louis might want for his birthday?
Ally: Besides strippers at his birthday bash nah.
Babii: thanks *hugs Ally*, ill see you around.
Ally: yeah.

Ally outift is (down below)

My outift (down below)

I headed out the trap and got to car and i began searching my jacket pocket for my keys and checking my bookbag for my keys

I headed out the trap and got to car and i began searching my jacket pocket for my keys and checking my bookbag for my keys. I must have left them in Louis office. I went back to gey my keys. This time when i walked in Ally was in the front bagging merch. She saw me and tried to stop me from going to the back. I looked at her crazy and i gave her that look and she stopped trying. I walked into Louis office and saw a bitch sitting on his lap kissing him. I dropped my bag and grabbed a hand full of her hair and dragged her ass off my nigga. Then Louis grabbed me off the bitch.

Babii: this is what i get when im tryna plan yo birthday bash. Nigga you aint shit but...you know what FUCK YOU LOUIS. When you get home I'll be gone.

I grabbed my keys and basically ran out the trap to my car. I hurried and got in my car, Louis came out and banged on car yelling and shit i just pulled off. Soon as i got to the house i turned on Pandora and began packing my shit. As i was packing, the song "No Love by Eminem", came on and i began singing. I hurried and packed all my things. I put my things in my car and headed to a hotel. Ima be here for about a week till i find a job and a place. I'm leaving hood niggas alone. Oh yeah remember the promise ring he gave me. I left it on the kitchen counter.