Chapter 27: Murders

"Babii P.O.V": Right now im sitting on the bed with baby girl in my arms and im watching the news live and they have a officer shooting down another black man once again in Richemond. This shit aint right. Then that when i saw Ally, Keem, and Louis run across the screen pushing the cops trying to get to the man bleeding out on the ground. Next thing i knew the tv went pitch black. I tried calling Keem phone but there was no answer. I got off the bed and slipped my slides on and headed down to the front door. I peeped my head out the front door and saw young niggas on they dirt bikes and four wheelers riding down the street with black woman holding posters saying "BLACK LIVES MATTER" "DON'T SHOOT" "I'M PUTTING MY HANDS DOWN NOW". I hurried back upstairs making sure i locked the door first of course. Just about ten minutes later i heard voices downstairs and then a huge slam and shatter. Keem walked into the room with a bloody white t-shirt. He took it off and jumped straight in the shower. Just then Ally peeped her head into our room.

Ally: Babii can i borrow some clothes please.

Ally had blood all on her clothes and her hands. I laid Miracle in the middle of the bed and pointed to the bathrook down the hall.

Babii: You can shower in there. There's soap and towels, I'm going to grab the clothes for you.

She nodded and headed down the hall. Keem walked over to the bed with the towel wrapped around his waist and kissed Miracle.

Keem: Daddy loves you babygirl.

I looked at Keem and he walked over to the closet. He pinned he against the closet door and rested his hand on the door.

Keem: Babii take care of her if anything happens to me.
Babii: please dont talk like this.
Keem: shut up *kisses Babii deeply* i love you.

He got dressed and left out the room. I grabbed the clothes and box of shoes and took it down the hall to Ally. (Outfit down below)

Babii: *knocks on door* The clothes is infront of the door

I headed back to the room and threw some clothes on. I then packed Miracle a bag and covered her in a blanket. It was about to rain and i needed to get to Ally uncles house before it stormed.

Louis: where she going Keem?
Babii: I'm not your girl anymore Louis. Babe im going to Ally uncles so i can be with the other two kids. *kisses Keem* Be careful and come home safe.

I grabbed the keys and buckled Miracle down into her carseat. Keem helped me get her to the car and i tied her down and headed to Ally uncle house. As im driving, flashes of me and Brooke kept popping up but i knew i had to get this baby to Ally uncle house safe. When i got there, Chip came out and grabbed the baby bag, while Uncle Donovan grabbed the carseat. I remained in the car about to cry because Keem texted me this long ass paragraph.

#text convo#
K-Bear💍💏: i hate sending you this through a messege or sending you this period.baby i just want you to knoe that i love the way you smile 😀and talk to me i picture your smile and hear👂 your laugh everyone i go.if anything happens i want you to knoe that and i will look down on you and be where ever you go. I love you Ashanti 💯😘💏💜💍💑👫😍
Me: I LOVE YOU TOO KEEM💯😘💑💜💍💏👫😍
#end of text convo#