Chapter 28: Protesting

"Babii P.O.V": So I haven't heard from Keem, Louis, or Ally. I really hope they're okay. Right now I'm at home in the living room with Chip, Miracle, and Whitney. I got the kids cause I need the company and i need to keep my mind off of Keem. That's then the doorbell rung and the phone rung. I looked at the door and sat Miracle on the blanket that was on the floor and walked to the door while Chip answered the phone.

?: Hey, is Keem home?
Babii: No. Why? Who's asking?
?: His cousin Kay.
Babii: *laughs* What's his daughters name?
?: He only got one daughter and her name is Miracle.
Babii: Come in *lets Kay in*. Chip who's on the phone?
Chip: It's Keem *hands phone to Babii while looking at Kay*. Who is you?
Kay: I'm Keem cousin Kay.
Babii: I'ma take this phone call, all of you stay in the living room please.

#phone convo#
Me: Hello.
?: Hey ma'.
Me: Keem where you at?
?: More like where are we not. We in Jail.
Me: Why you ain't tell me this yesterday, it's been two days already.
?: Babii calm down. We getting released later. Can you come get us?
Me: Yeah, I'll have your cousin watch the kids.
?: Cousin? Babii who the fuck you let in the house?
Me: Your cousin Kay.
?: Oh yeah that's my baby cousin. He just turned 16.
Me: Don't do that, you scared me.
?: my bad ma. But be here by 2 cause we Protesting in the March at 4.
Me: okay. I love you.
?: Love you to.
#end of phone convo#

Fuck now, i gotta shower and get the kids ready. I put the phone back on its hook and i walked back into the living room.

Babii: Chip go ahead and shower upstairs in the guest bathroom.

Chip grabbed his bag and headed up the stairs. Meanwhile, Whitney continued watching tv and i grabbed Miracle and sat her on my lap.

Babii: Sorry i'm Babii, Keems girlfriend.
Kay: Wassup and i knew who you was.
Babii: You ate yet?
Kay: not yet.
Babii: I'm going to make lunch before i leave to go get your cousin them.
Kay: Nah it's cool, I'll order in a pizza.
Babii: You sure?
Kay: Yeah. You taking Miracle with you?
Babii: No. You think you can handle her?
Kay: I can try.
Babii: Its okay, i'm going to feed her before i leave. All you have to do is play jazz music and she'll fall asleep when you lay her down.
Kay: You sure?
Babii: positive, it works everytime.

We watched tv then Chip came down with fresh clothes on. I handed Miracle to Chip.

Babii: Whitney come on.

Me and Whitney headed upstairs. I had her bag and i set up the water for her in the guest bathroom. She take baths. I then headed to my bathroom and showered. As i showered i began singing, "Must Be Nice by Lyfe Jennings". I have no clue what made me sing that song. I rinsed my body off and my hair, then got out and dried off. I lotioned my body down before actually putting clothes on.(Outfit down below)

I went ahead and put my phone into my purse and checked on Whitney in the bathroom

I went ahead and put my phone into my purse and checked on Whitney in the bathroom. She laughed and i left out. I got to the living room and laughed. I made Miracle a bottle and saw how Kay was holding her.

Babii: Have her head laying on the inside of your arm.

He moved her and she looked more comfortable. I handed him the bottle and he looked at me with big eyes.

Babii: She's a calm baby. If you can't do it just give her to Chip. Chip make sure your sister is out of the tub in ten minutes okay.
Chip: Got you.

I kissed Miracle head and headed out the house to my car. I got in and you know Pandora was bae for the moment. The song, "You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift" began playing and i looked at my phone like bitch the fuck. I then went to Chris Brown radio and the song, "No Air by Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown" began playing and i just pulled off. About thirty minutes later i made it to the station. I had to get out the car and get them.

Babii: Yes, i'm here for the releasing of Louis Kelly, Ally Sanchez, and Keem Johnson.

The lady looked at me crazy, she then radioed another office with the name and about two minutes later they was walking through the doors. I jumped on Keem and kissed him.

Babii: We gotta go, like now the streets are getting packed and you three need to shower and change.

We all headed to my car and Keem drove. Why? He speeds i dont. We got back to my house fifteen tops. Keem walked in Said hey and ran upstairs. Meanwhile Ally headed up to the guest bathroom to shower. I got her a outfit and a fresh new set of undergarments that I just bought. Keem yelled my name and I walked into the bathroom.

Babii: yes.
Keem: This yours? *points at the shampoo*
Babii: yeah.
Keem: im using it.

I left out the bathroom laughing. I grabbed the things for Ally and left them in front of the bathroom door.(Outfit down below)

By the time i got back to the room Keem was getting dressed and i grabbed his chain off the dresser

Babii: You look good.
Keem: Ma nah you look good. Do me a favor.
Babii: Wassup.
Keem: turn around.
Babii: okay *turns around*
Keem: *grabs Babii booty* yo ass look good, go change.
Babii: Keem why I gotta change.
Keem: we marching, and a nigga need to focus on walking and not at yo ass.

I rolled my eyes and went to the closet to change.(Outfit down below)

(Outfit down below)

I looked at Keem.

Babii: Is this okay?
Keem: Turn around.
Babii: *turns around* soo.
Keem: Man, fuck it you walking infront of me.

I laughed to myself but fixed my face before i turned back to face him.

Babii: You ready?
Keem: yeah.

We headed downstairs and everyone was dressed and ready.

Louis: You letting her leave like that.
Keem: Bruh she ain't yo's so stop worrying about her.

I kissed Keem on the lips and smiled. I grabbed Miracle i see they put clothes on her and changed her diaper. Well thank you Ally. We headed to my car and Louis car. Louis car was Ally, Chip, and Whitney. While my car was me, Keem, Miracle, and Kay. I got her stroller in the trunk. When we got to the March we parked in parking garage and headed down to the streets. I was pushing Miracle in the stroller with Keem right on my ass cause he refuse to let a nigga stare at my ass. Kay was right next to us. Then Louis was holding Whitney hand and Ally. Hhhmmm. What they got going on. As we marched and yelled BLACK LIVES MATTER they began playing the song "A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke".