Claiming the Innocent.

Harry

"Natalie, stop!" Dammit, how long does she plan on running around town like this?
   "Natalie!"
Another sharp turn. I cursed quietly and felt my eyes change color, quickly enabling me to catch up with her and grab on to her arm.

    "Natalie, what the—?"

"It's gotten fainter." My brow furrowed in confusion. Once she turned around I noticed her fur covered skin and shimmering yellow eyes, seemingly bright enough to light up the darkest night.

   "What do you mean?"

"That smell. Now it's coming from over there," Natalie said while pointing back toward the house. My eyes widened.

Katie.

  "What exactly are you smelling, Natalie?" Natalie looked at me with panicked eyes and tugged against my hand.
   "It smells like a wolf."
Katie.
  A wolf in the direction of the house. Sean.

Katie!
I released Natalie's arms and nudged her to get behind me.
    "Let's go! Now!"

Without waiting for her response I took off toward our house, occasionally glancing behind me to make sure my daughter was keeping up with my pace.

Katie

The pain in my chest was almost unbearable. Stan had slammed me against the brick so many times that I was about to slip over the edge of insanity.

    "Hurts doesn't it?" He grunted while once again throwing my chest against the cold stone in front me. I coughed, feeling the wind being sucked out of my lungs.
   "Tell me Kathryn Elizabeth, are you getting angry yet? Doesn't this feeling just piss you the hell off?"

   Growled the werewolf.
I glared back at him and hissed when he twisted my arm around my back.
   "Tch."
Stan clicked his tongue.

"This doesn't seem to be working as I hoped. Perhaps we need to try something a bit different."

"Go to hell." I spat. At this reaction, Stan smirked and turned me around so that I was facing him fully and shamelessly dragged his eyes across my body. His bottom lip was being held between his teeth as he studied every curve I had to offer.

"See, that's the kind of reaction I was wanting. Thank you, Kathryn Elizabeth."
I glowered.

He wanted that, hm? Well then, we'll see how he likes this.
I forced my fury out of my face and smiled, forcefully, before quickly reaching out to grab his draping hair and flipping him down onto the ground.
His body struck the glistening pavement with a satisfyingly painful thud.
His eyes shut tightly in pain, and I decided that knocking him out would be the kindest thing I could do, so that's what I did. I stood over his unconscious body with a victorious rush coursing through me.

"Mom!"
"Katie!"
My chest heaved as their voices reached my ears and I slowly turned to look at them. Natalie and Harry both seemed to be out of breath.
The thing most grabbed my attention was Natalie, who was now covered from head to toe in chestnut brown fur. Her eyes glowed yellow under the moons light and her nose twitched as she sniffed the air in curiosity.

"Is this what you were smelling, Nat?" I panted while gesturing to the unconscious werewolf before me.
Natalie stared down at Stan, who laid motionless on the pavement, and frowned as she nodded.
"Yeah. That's him."

"Very good," Said a smooth voice behind us, followed by a slow and sarcastic applause.
"You were able to beat my pawn, my dear Kathryn."