Departure

__________

--Recap--

After the Styles couple left, Siana, who was more than just their waitress smirked to herself as she made her way back to the kitchen, her waitress uniform disappearing in golden flash and being replaced with a skimpy tank top and shorts, "So, what now Master?"

The Master, who sat in a swivel chair, smirked to himself in his crimson red suit and black tie, his red-tinted glasses glinting in the fires' light, "Now, we wait. We wait for them to come to us, then, and only then," He paused to sweep the blonde into his arms and smirk, looking around at the other woman and man beside him,

"We pounce."

------------------

Katie's POV

I yawned as Harry's grip tightened to point of waking me from my slumber, the sunlight gleaming through the opened curtains. I turned on my side and stared at my sleeping husband, brushing a few stray curls out his eyes.

Only when my fingertips made contact with his clammy skin did I realize how sweaty and shaky he was, frightened whimpers left his slightly parted lips, "Katie, no please don't leave me."

"Harry? Harry, babe wake up, you're having a nightmare. Please wake up baby, it's not real." I placed a few quick kisses on his lips, causing him to shoot into an upright position and shakily turning his head to face me. A relieved look coming across his striking features, when he saw my concerned look.

"Are you okay?!"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be-?" I was cut off when he covered my lips with his, "What happened in your dream babe?" I asked pulling away from the kiss, "Nothing, it was nothing."

Harry's POV

This dream. It won't go away, they won't go away. They've been sneaking into my mind while I slept, mocking me, threatening me, telling me how they'll hurt my loved ones as soon as I leave. The threats making me want to stay and protect my children and wife from the evil that lurks in the shadows, but I can't.

I need work, otherwise everything I have worked for for the past few months will be gone.

The dream wasn't really what scared me, oh no, because this wasn't a dream. It was a replay of my past. Our past.

The scene of our death kept replaying in my mind, over and over again until the scenery changed. Then I was surrounded by them, the demons.

Just as they were about to tell me whatever cruel message they had to deliver, I was woken up. Welcomed by the sight of my beautiful wife, and her concerned face.

"Harry, babe, are you sure you're alright? You know you can tell me anything, right?" No, not yet darling. Maybe sometime soon, I promise.

I smiled up at her and pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear, "I know baby," I paused to press my lips against hers, "I know."

Katie's POV

He tells me everything's fine, but I can't bring myself to believe him. His eyes are telling me another story, he's hiding something, I can tell.

"Well, lets go get some breakfast shall we?"

I answered his suggestion with a quiet "Okay." And we walked out of the guest room to eat, "Good morning dears! How did you sleep?"

"We slept well, thank you." Anne smiled brightly as she set a plate of blueberry pancakes in front of Nathan, kissing him on the forehead as he gawked at the delicious plate of food.