Why did you leave me?

(A/N: WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE CONFUSING, THE EXPLANATION IS IT IS SEAN SCREWING WITH KATHRYNS MIND. CARRY ON!!)

Harry's POV:

The tears wouldn't stop.
I just watched my wife walk away with my children, she walked away with my happiness.
I stared at the golden band held between my pointer finger and thumb.

The crumbs of my heart sunk lower every time my eyes met the precious metal.

Why?

Why did she reject my explanation?

My head fell, my arms coming to rest at my sides. I was crumpling in the middle of the Holmes Chapel airport, forcing tears to stay inside my ducts.
Now she's gone back to America, with my children.

Katie's POV:

I am going to have to find a new habit.

The habit of fiddling with my ring was no longer an option, since I left it with Harry.
Laying my head against the seat of the airplane helped the throbbing of my head die down, and closing my eyes finished the job.
The twins sniffled, leaning against each other while trying to sleep.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. Would you like some in-flight snack or drinks?"

I opened my eyes and looked at the perky yet tolerable red-headed flight attendant. "Not now, but thank you." She nodded and walked down the plane aisle. I wish I had never met Harry. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

Baby, please. . .

Don't leave!

Let me explain. . .

Katie look out!

This is a trick!

I gasped and shot out of my bed.
What? I fell asleep on the air craft. . . Why am I in our bed? I looked beside me, seeing Harrys sleeping figure beside me. His chest rising and falling peacefully. I smiled and pushed my feet out of the blankets, only stopping when Harrys arm caught my waist, "Where're you goin' baby?"

"Just to get a glass of water, Harry."
I said as I lifted myself off the mattress.
He sat up, "Who's Harry?"
Huh?

I looked over at my bedside table where a picture of a blonde man and I sat.

Sean?!

I shied away from the man beside me, and grabbed the closest object to my right, a bat. "What are you doing here?! How did you get in my house?!"
He turned the lamp on his dresser on and squinted at me as his eyes adjusted to the light, "What do you mean babe? We bought this house together."

I shook my head violently and held my bat out in front of me, "Where is Harry? What did you do with my husband?!"

He sighed, propping himself up on his elbow, "Katie, I am your husband. Remember? We have a family, look." He reached for a picture of me, and three blondes.

Sean, a little boy, and a little baby girl.

"No. My children are brunettes. They aren't blonde! Get out of my house!"
I yelled, fed up with this nightmare.

"Babe, you're gonna wake the kids if you keep shouting like that."

"Shut up! The kids aren't real! This is all a nightmare, I don't love you!" I saw his eyes flash with hurt, and he got out of the bed. "Baby, you're having another one of your spells. You don't mean that." Sean walked closer to me and held on to my arms, "I love you, too much to let you freak out like this."

I wriggled out of his grip and scampered to the opposite side of the bedroom, "Don't touch me! I don't love you!"
My chest was rising rapidly, my eyes stung with tears. I'm so confused, what happened to my life before this?

"You don't mean that."

"I do! I mean that very much."
Sean wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.
"Shh. . . Baby, calm down. Your spell should be over soon."

"Spell? I don't get spells! Let go of me!"
I struggled out of his embrace and ran down the hall of a strange house. "Wh-what?"
The home I saw wasn't mine. The house was twice as big as the house I shared with Harry.

"Babe, please, come back to bed." Sean pleaded.

"Mommy?" I turned and saw a little boy standing by the couch, rubbing his blue eyes.
"What's the matter?" My chest tightened, his frail body made me wonder what was wrong. Was he sick? Born too early? Just didn't eat enough?

"Johnathon, go back to bed. Daddy is taking care of mom. Sweet dreams, bud." Sean kissed the boys temple and guided him back to his room.

"Katie, come on. Let's go to bed." He said, gripping my waist in his arm. "No!" I punched his arm and kicked at his legs, "Sh. . . Baby. This is alternate reality, the better reality. Just relax, and live here with us." His voice sounded hollow, like he was speaking into a cup. But there was something enchanting about it. "M-my son. Johnathon. . .?"

My husbands eyes darkened and he smiled, "Yes. That's right, babe."

He kissed my lips, and I kissed back. Wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms wound around my waist, and he smiled. I pulled away and breathed, "I love you, Sean."

"And I love you. Harry is in the past, right?"

I scrunched my eyebrows,

"Who's Harry?"
Sean laughed, kissing me again.

His eyes darkened and he smiled.

"Perfect."
----------

Hallo. What just happened???

QOTD: What just happened???

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

You'll have to find out in chapter 35.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan if you wish!

Byeeeeee!

- OtakuGirlyy😘