Vacation

Katie's POV

"Mommy wake up! Daddy's back, daddy's back!" Nathan's voice shook me out of my restless sleep as he jumped up and down on the mattress, "Don't jump on the bed Nathan, you know better."

I grumbled in still sleepy state

and kept my eyes closed, I wasn't ready to face Harry after last night. It would be to awkward after what happened before.

"But mommy daddy wants to talk to you, get up get up get uppp!"

"Listen to your mother Nathan, get down." Nathan giggled as he jumped off of the bed and ran out of our bedroom, Natalie stood in the doorway with worry clear in her eyes, "Daddy?"

"Yes baby?" I heard her sniffle as she stood there looking down at her pink bunny slippers, "D-do you still love us?" I sat up with a sad frown on my face, my tank top sleeve falling over my shoulder as Natalie's tears began running down her cheeks, Harry's mouth hung open as he walked over her and brought her into his arms, "Of course I love you baby girl."

Tears filled my eyes as Natalie's muffled sniffles sounded from in the door, "Then why did you leave last night?" Harry scooped her up and turned to walk over to the bed to sit beside me, "Harry I-"

My eyes widened when he planted his lips onto my own, I closed my eyes as tears continued to roll down my cheeks, "Ew, Nathan mommy and daddy are kissing!"

Natalie scrambled off of the bed and ran out into the playroom to find her brother, Harry leaned his forehead against mine while tears continually rolled down my cheeks, "Let's forget last night ever happened, I couldn't stand being without you."

"Promise me something first?" I asked,a

"Anything to get you back to me baby." I sighed and looked down at our entwined fingers, "Promise me that you'll come to me next time you're having work troubles instead of alcohol, that can't help you. It's just a stupid drink Harry, that stuff isn't good for you."

I buried my head in his chest and sobbed into his shirt, while he embraced me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and laid his head on my own, "I promise, I am so sorry I stormed out on you last night."

"You shouldn't be sorry, I'm the one who slapped you. Harry you don't even know how wretched I felt after I did that, I am so so sorry. I feel like a witch."

"You are not a witch, you're too beautiful for that."

He laughed lightly and kissed my the top of my head, "It's alright, the past is in the past." (A/n: Lol Frozen.) We both sat on the bed, snuggled together as I continued to cry, while we sat there in a comfortable silence.

"Now come on, let's go get the kids."

Harry kissed my forehead once more before helping me get on my feet and lead me out into the family room, "Daddy will you play dress up with me? Pretty please?" Natalie tugged on Harry's arm in her blue princess shoes and dress with a plastic tiara falling off of her head, "In a minute Natalie I need to speak to you and your brother first. Can you go get him for me?"

She giggled and ran off yelling for Nathan, when they came back their eyes were wide with excitement, "So kids, and wife," He smiled over at me with a wink before continuing, "How would you feel about going on vacation for a few days?"

The twins eyes lit up like fireworks while I sat there smiling, that smile faltered immediately when a thought struck my mind, "But Harry," I leaned in next to his ear and tried to be as quiet as I could, "What about your job?" He smiled at me and held my hand, "Don't worry, I booked us a flight back to England. My mum said we could come and stay at her flat for a few days, while I look for a new job."

"Vacation, vacation! Yay!" Nathan jumped up and down on their little play house, "Let's go discuss the vacation plans." He took my small hand in his large one and lead me back to our bedroom, once we got in there Harry shut the door and turned to face me with a smirk on his face, "What?" "Nothing." He strode over to me until the back of my knees hit the bedside making me topple over onto my back, he leaned over me with a hand on each side of my head.

"Harry what are you doing? This isn't discussing vacations." He gave me a deep chuckle before leaning his face really close to mine, "I know." His forehead rested on mine as he looked into my eyes, it felt like his green eyes stared deep into my soul. "Harry we really should-" He cut me off by molding his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes while Harry entwined our fingers, my heart fluttered with joy that I still had this man in my life. That he was willing to forgive me, stay with me until the end of time. And I knew right then that he was my one and only, the love of my life, my meant to be.

"So you're not going with us to see your parents?" My eyebrow raised to an arch as he hovered over me, leaving small kisses all over my face, "Well I'll be there, I just won't be at the house the whole time. I will be looking for job application and stuff like that." I hummed quietly as my answer and gently pushed against his chest, "I need to sit up please."

"No." I rolled my eyes as he continued to leave small kisses on my skin, "Please?" He hummed and continued his earlier action, "Harry let me up, I need to make the kids breakfast."

"Ugh, fine." He straightened himself to a standing position and flashed a small smirk in my direction, "What?" His hand brushed a strand of my brown hair behind my ear and fixed the strap of my tank top, "Nothing, now go ahead and get the munchkins their food." He bustled me out of our bedroom and into the kitchen before walking into the playroom to play dress up with Natalie, I rolled my eyes and grabbed pancake mix and chocolate chips to make for breakfast.

"Mommy?" "Yes Nathan?" I looked over my shoulder at the brown haired boy behind me, the fact that he has my brown eyes made my heart swell with pride, "May I please have some juice?" "Of course." I got one of his favorite cups down from the cabinet and filled it with the fruit punch we had made earlier this week, "Thank you mommy." I smiled at Nathan as he ran back to the play room to see Natalie, once he was out of sight I continued making the pancakes, "Those look good." Arms snaked around my waist, and curls tickled my neck, Harry snatched a pancake from the plate and stuck it in his mouth. A thought struck my mind as he prepared the kids' plates, "It's weird."

"What's weird?" I furrowed my brow and spread some butter onto the round piece of batter, "Last night you and I were screaming at each other, but now we're here like nothing happened. And now here we are making breakfast together and enjoying life as a family, like it never even happened."

His arms snuck around my waist, and once again, curls tickled my neck, "I guess that's the power of love." Lips pressed against my skin, soon becoming gentle little nips and bites. "You know, I've really missed whenever we are lying in bed together, like when we-"

"Harry not now."

He gave a quick chuckle, keeping his arms around my waist, and turned me around so I was facing him,

"Kiss me."

===========================

Hellooooooo. Sorry I haven't updated in like 100,000,000,000,000 years but I'm here now and yay!

Ugh I have to wake up at like 4:00 in the morning to get to Amarillo for a volleyball tournament. Talk about GROSE!

Wish me luck I guess, two hours on the road then playing volleyball all day long with one or two breaks in between. I only get to snack until the tournament is over and then I finally get an actual meal so HALLELUJAH.

Okay,

Vote, comment, fan, bye!

- Shannon