Merry Christmas Harry

Katie's POV

"Merry Christmas Eve baby you need to wake up, I let you sleep until 7:30 p.m." My eyes shot open, "You let me what?! Holy crap Harry its Christmas Eve! Why did you let me sleep that late?" He flashed me one of the smirks that made me melt every time I saw it, "You looked tired last night, and you kept getting up every now and then late in the night. I thought you'd like rest." "I would've enjoyed it more if you stayed in here with me." I crossed my arms and pouted before laying back down.

My eyes drooped a bit as I laid my head back on the pillow, with a weak smile, "So, will you give me my gift if I give you yours?" My stomach churned in nervousness as I nodded and sat up, "You first." He smiled and pulled a small box out of his pocket, "I know I've already proposed but I got you something else." He handed me the small black box and I pushed the lid open, "Oh Harry, it's beautiful! Thank you!" I hugged his neck, the necklace was a golden chain with all sorts of charms on it. "Okay now Harry, please if you don't like this then you can leave alright? This is a really, really big gift..." His smile grew and he took my hands in his,

"I won't ever leave you Katie, no matter what." I smiled and took a deep breath, "Okay, Harry... I-I really don't know how to say this..."

"Come on baby it's not like I am going to judge you for it." I took a deep breath to build up my courage, just blurt it out, get it over and done with. "Harry, I'm pregnant." His mouth dropped and his eyes sparkled with happiness, "Really?" I bit my lip and nodded slowly, "I-I also got you something a little extra, close your eyes." I reached under our bed and pulled out a small box with a black and gold watch in it, "Merry Christmas Harry!" He smiled and took the box before pushing his lips on mine, I fell over on the mattress and he stayed on top of me. "I love you."

Harry's POV

"I love you too." I felt a great wave of happiness come over me as I looked at the work of beauty and art below me, my beautiful wife was carrying my child. I was going to be a father... Again, but she can't know that. She isn't ready to learn about her past yet, I can't bring myself to tell her. "I'm going to be a father..." I couldn't keep the smile off of my face as I looked at Katie's smiling face, "I'm gonna be a mom, we're going to be parents!" I pulled her close to my chest as her eyes filled with tears, not tears of sadness, tears of joy. "Harry you're crying." Her thumb moved across my cheek as she wiped a tear off of my skin, "So are you." "I know." She gave a small smile as she wiped all of my tears away, "I'm such a baby, crying like this." "No, I like it when you show me your sensitive side. It lets me know you're not all tough and mean." I smiled as she winked at me and pecked her lips, "I'm going to be a dad..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so sorry about the short chapter, I have to go to my grandparents in five mins. :D OMG yay! They're parents again! Merry Christmas yous guys!

Byeee!