Going home

Katie's POV

Harry smiled at me as I helped him out of bed, he gasped as his feet hit the cold tile below him, "Watch out it's cold." I laughed at my joke, "You don't say?" He locked our fingers together as I lead him to the small bathroom in the corner of the room, "I brought you a fresh set of clothes, call me if you need help." I smiled as he closed the door, literally one second later I heard, "Help me please." I rolled my eyes when I walked in and saw that smirk of triumph on his face, he was standing there in only his boxers, "Up." He lifted his arms in the air as I stood on my tiptoes to pull his shirt over his head, "Whoa!" I lost my balance and fell on his bare chest, I felt the heat rise on my cheeks as his arms wrapped around me. "Um- let me try again, I've got an idea." I put the lid down on the toilet and slipped his shirt over his head, "I think you can put your own pants on right?" He chuckled, "Yeah, thank you for helping me with my shirt though." I nodded at him and scurried out of the enclosed space, I sat on the couch and sighed. I was up all night long with Harry's snoring, and his hourly dose of medication, and him wanting to kiss me every four minutes. I laid back and closed my eyes just wanting to rest them, the cushions dipped making me look up, Harry was above me with his arms on either side of me, "Harry." "Katie." "Harold." "Kathryn." I pushed against his chest, "Harry I need to pee." "Why didn't you go earlier?" "Because you were in there!" He chuckled before pecking my lips, "Okay you can relieve yourself now." "Thank you, O great master!" I bowed before walking to the bathroom, a few minutes later I walked out of the room immediately covered my eyes and squealing, "Harry put some clothes on! The nurse could walk in any minute-" Just as I said that Shannon walked into the white room, "Okay Mr. Styles you are free to leave later this afternoon, we still need to run a few tests and-" She looked up from her clipboard with her face turning red, "And... then you can leave..." My mouth hung from my jaw, "I am so sorry about my immature husband um I'll make sure he gets dressed again." She nodded and quickly left the room, her heels clicking as she went. "Harry." "Will you help me with my shirt again?" I sighed, "Sure." I grabbed the black material and stood on the couch slipping it over his head, "Now put your pants on, and leave them on." "Yeah yeah."

He chuckled as he pulled his jeans above his waist, and pulled me to his chest. "Okay Mr. Styles you have been released early since it seems you can undress yourself, please leave." I laughed as Shannon added the last part, "What this hospital doesn't accept male strippers?" I smacked his chest, "Harry! We'll be leaving now, thank you for your kindness." She nodded and opened the door, "Goodbye." I took Harry's hand and lead him down the hall, out of the hospital and into the car. "Why do I have to sit in the passengers seat?" "Because you were only just released from the hospital, injured people don't drive." He groaned, "But I was released because I feel better!" "Hush Harry I'm going to drive, and that's that. Plus you were very immature in there just now." He chuckled and shook his head, "Thank you, I try." I rolled my eyes and kept quiet until we reached the pent house, "Have you slept in the bed yet? I had it specially ordered for you." "No, it would feel to big and empty without you there with me, I stayed with you in the hospital the whole time." "Oh." I nodded, we walked inside the living area. The state our new house was in brought tears to my eyes, our new furniture was broken, there was dried blood on the hardwood floors, across the walls and on the broken mahogany table. The closet door was broken and the plates in the kitchen were shattered. "Just don't look." Harry's large hand pulled my head to his shoulder, I squeezed my eyes shut to hold back my tears, the memory of Harry's tortured groans broke my heart. That blood on the floor was the reminder at fault, "Just don't look at it baby. Just look where you're walking." I nodded an kept my eyes on the floor until we reached our bedroom, "C'mon lets lay down, you look exhausted." Harry pulled the covers back and lead me to the mattress, I laid down on the silk covered feather pillow and sighed closing my eyes. "Do you like it?" "Love it." He pulled me to his chest, wrapping his muscular arms around my back, "It's good to be home. Don't you agree?" I nodded, "Very." My mouth opened in a huge yawn, "Go to sleep baby, we'll go get some food after we wake up." I gladly closed my eyes and fell asleep in Harry's arms, while he hummed my favorite song.

-----4 hours later-----

"Katie, baby wake up lets go eat." Harry's arms wrapped around my waist and thighs as he carried me to the closet, "Go get dressed, I'll be waiting." I groggily got my jeans and sweater and slipped them on, before running my brush through my hair and walking back to the main area. "Ready?" "Mhm." He took my hand and lead out of the flat, "Where are we going?" "I thought we would go on a picnic?" I smiled ear to ear, "Yes! Oh yes lets go pack!" I grabbed our picnic basket and filled it with sandwiches, potato chips, and sodas before walking out to the living room, "Let's go." Harry smiled at me and took my free hand as we walked out of our house, "There's a park near here that I saw on my way home the other day, I think you'll love it." I smiled at him before turning my eyes back to the dirt path we walked on, soon he stopped and spun me around in a swift movement making me stumble into his chest. I gasped as his fingers wrapped around my chin making look up at him, his lips smashed onto mine with one arm around my waist while the other hand cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes and moved my lips with his, running my fingers through his hair and slightly tugging on his curls. The picnic basket was placed on the dirt road, I'm surprised it fell in an upright position actually.

Harry pecked my lips one final time before picking up the basket and holding my hand again, "Okay now lets actually get to the camp site." "Camp site?" "Picnic area, camp site whatever let's go." He laced his fingers with mine as we continued down the path, twisting and turning until we reached a grassy meadow with wildflowers and a crystal clear lake. "Wow..." A smile grew on my face as Harry lead me through the willow branches and down a hill to a small table like branch, "Not bad, eh?" My mouth was open as I looked around the beautiful landscape in awe, "Oh Harry... it's beautiful! Let's eat I'm starving!" Harry lead me down the hill before sitting me on the tree stump, "Bon appetite, my lovely lady." I giggled, "Why thank you, my kind sir." He set the paper plates with turkey, ham, and cheese sandwiches with our potato chips as I opened the two cans of soda. "Cheers to our new home, may we live happily here together for the rest of our lives." Harry raised his soda can and clinked it against mine, "Cheers."

We sat on the tree root table eating and laughing together until Harry stood with one arm behind his back, holding the other out for me to hold, "May I have this dance?" I gladly took his hand and nodded, "You may." He put one hand on my lower back and the other in my hand, whilst my other hand was placed on his shoulder. Harry hummed a slow song as we danced in grass, he pulled me to his chest and laid his head on mine. We danced for a while until I, being my clumsy self, tripped on the tree root making us fall into the lake. "Of course! I just have to ruin the moment don't I?" I sighed and put my face in my hands, Harry removed my hands from my face and pushed a stray strand of wet hair out of my eyes. He slowly leaned his face towards me before gently pushed his lips to mine, my eyes slowly closed as my lips moved in sync with his. We sat there for for what felt like hours before the cold chill of the water struck me, "It's c-cold in here." "Yeah I guess it is, come darling lets get you warmed up." He gave me a childish smile and held his hand in front of him, which I gladly took. He walked with me out of the water before bring me into his warm embrace, he rested his head on my shoulder while leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my jawline.

"We should get home, it's getting late and you look tired." "But why? I'm liking it out here. Please let's stay, just for a bit longer?" I looked up at him through my lashes giving him my puppy dog eyes, he brought his lip between his teeth and groaned, "Oh alright, I hear they're doing a fireworks show tonight." "Excellent, I love fireworks! But we should go get stuff to bring for supper." He shook his head, "Nah, we'll get something on our way home, yeah?" "Yeah sure. But can we at least go get some dry clothes? The house isn't far from here." He nodded, "I'd appreciate a new set of clothes." We walked back to the flat with our finger locked with one another, I laid my head on his shoulder as we walked and sighed. 'This will be the best date ever.'