Brown eyed savior

Katie's POV:

He really showed up by himself? I was expecting bodyguards or something because of what she and I can do to him when given the chance. "But, and I do hope you agree my dear Kathryn, I believe it's due time she remembers the past." He sneered and wiggled something around in his palm, "W-what past? Who are you, I, I don't even know who you are!" A loud chuckle rang through the dark room and I heard chains clanking, "Oh don't worry my sweet. You'll find out soon enough." My brown eyes widened at the realization of what he was about to do, "No! Don't do this, she's happy, living a normal life. Please Sean don't take her peace from her!" Two guards came and untied Shannon, letting her stand up only to be held in place by the guy who brought her here from the mall.

And Sean just smirked and yanked a chain forward, pulling a terrified teenage boy into the moonlight, "My sweet. I'd like you to meet Ryan, he's going be tonights snack."

"What?! I don't know what level of mental you're on but I don't eat other people!" She screamed, her blue gaze locking with the boys fearful brown orbs. Sean cackled and let a fingernail grow into a mangled dirty claw, "Oh you poor girl, unaware of the fact that you did eat people in a certain way a few years back. But no worries, I assure you you'll remember soon." His claw danced over the boys jugular vein, deciding on his favorite spot and pushed down. He continued until he broke the skin and dragged the mangled bone across his neck, all the way down to his chest. Laughing while Ryan yelled in pain. "You monster! Let that poor boy go home! He doesn't deserve thi-" Shannon stopped, pupils dilating and nose twitching. "Shannon," I murmured, "please don't do this. You can't drink from him. He's got a family to go home to, look." I flicked my eyes toward the boy with my voice low.

Her eyes flashed, widening and turning a bloody red. "W-why. . . do I feel like. . . this?"

Sean's smirk had grown at least three times, his eyes glinting in triumph. "Just breathe that in. Look at that glorious river of red running down his chest, doesn't it smell absolutely divine?" My friends body trembled, she was dry heaving. "Stop it Sean." His blue gaze caught mine and he shook his head, "You smell it too don't you? I selected this one carefully, his blood type is A+. The most delicious and savory of all blood types. Inhale that my blonde friend, I can see your mouth watering from here." Shannon's dry heaving turned into full on vomit, her eyes flickering red before returning to a delicate blue.

"Go on, get up and help yourself. I won't stop you." Sean said, his friends shoved her forward while Sean shoved the bleeding boy forward. Shannon eyed Ryan for a split second before shaking her head and vomiting once again. "Don't worry Shannon, you're doing great. Keep fighting." I encouraged, though the smell was finally beginning to set in. "Oh quit acting all high and mighty Mrs. Redeyes." Sean mocked, now having to support the unconscious teen due to major blood loss. "You'd better hurry dear, he'll run dry in a few minutes."

She continued to resist for a few moments before she screamed and held her head in her hands, "Ah yes, here are the memories."

"You're a m-monster Sean." He smirked at me, "So I've been told. Now, do I need to go a bit deeper?" He asked, positioning his finger over Ryan's pulsing neck. "Stop it! Let him go! Let him go!" Shannon screamed, watching the life sap out of Ryan's eyes. "Why certainly." Sean dropped the boys body like a beanbag onto the concrete floor, smirked at the crack of skull against ground making both me and Shannon gasp, and walked away, "I'll be posting guards outside the door. So neither of you should try escaping."

The door hidden in shadows shut and Shannon crawled towards the dying body of a boy. "I'm so sorry, this shouldn't have happened to you. You should be with your loved ones right now. But instead you're here, bleeding out onto a dirty floor." She gasped for breath and put her head in her hands, "Because of us." I watched as the boys chest slowed, before it quit rising completely. "Shannon," Her head rose, blue eyes dark and wet with grief. I shook my head and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry." She whispered. "Well the best we can do is get out of here and find his family. Tell them what happened."