Heartbroken

Katie's POV:

"What's wrong?" Liam asks and walks over to me, with Shannon following him.

I couldn't speak from the lump in my throat so I weakly pointed at the blonde and Harry snogging by the bathroom. He had his hand on her chest, and one on her butt, making me sob.

"Oh hell no!" Shannon said, making her way over to the two. "Shannon, no." I croaked.

"And why the hell shouldn't I?"

"Babe, I've got this." Liam said and wrapped a secure arm around Shannon, pulling her back. She immediately came over to me and hugged me, stroking my hair while Liam made his way over to the blonde chick and Harry.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Liam yelled and pulled Harry away from the girl by his hair.

"What the hell Liam!?" Harry screamed and held his head, as he wiped the red lipstick off of his mouth.

"Your wife is standing right there!" Liam was fuming while Shannon was also, as she stormed toward the blonde and yanked on her obviously dyed hair viciously. "Ow!" She squeaked, "My extensions!" Shannon muttered a "That's what you get." before slapping her across the face.

"Oh...Katie..." Harry's eyes looked full of panic as he rushed over to me, but I stepped backwards.

"Don't." I said, my voice wavering.

"Just let me explain." He said as he advanced towards me, reaching out.

"Don't come near me, or so help me I will stab you in the nuts!" I cried and wiped beneath my watery eyes, even though it was no use since I couldn't stop crying.

"What do you have to do that with, baby?" He asked with a half-apologetic smile, stepping toward me again.

"I would rather poop in my hands and clap then ever speak to you again. You come home to your family, just for a short amount of time. And this is what you do when I'm not around?! Screw you, Harry Styles! I hate you!"

Shannon was stomping on the blonde's breasts' while Liam had a red face and was trying to calm himself down.

"Katie, please, I know you don't mean that..." Harry said as he still tried walking close to me.

"No, I mean every word I just said! I'm taking Natalie and Nathan and going to a hotel! I am not staying with you!" I yelled and threw my ring on the ground, while tears still clouded my vision.

"Babe," Harry cried and picked up the ring from the ground.

"You bastard, leave that there! Put that cursed thing back on the ground. Better yet, put it in the trash! Where you put our relationship. How dare you. How dare you?!" I yelled.

"Babe, please, you're causing a scene..."

"I'm causing a scene?! Our relationship is on the line and you're worried about causing a scene?!"

Shannon stopped stomping on the blonde silicon and looked at me, "Slayyy." And then continued.

By this point Harry was crying and said, "No, baby, that's not what I meant."

"You have no right to call me baby!" I screamed, "And why don't you just get a ride back with your new play toy!" I sobbed and turned to walk to my car with Shannon and Liam following me. "Hold on a sec, lemme finish crushing her boobs."

Liam walked toward her and started dragging her away, "There wasn't much to crush anyway babe, you're done. You go with Katie, I need a word with Harry."