Cravings

Katie's POV

The whole way home my face was held captive in a smile, I tried and tried to stop the muscles on my face from bringing my lips upward but I failed every time. "You know, it's going to be pretty difficult when I try to kiss you when you've got that baby bump later on." I laughed and turned to face him, "We'll make it work somehow." He smiled at me before turning his gaze back towards the road, we drove for about 45 minutes before Harry pulled up back to our flat. "After you, My Queen." "Why thank you kind sir." He held my hand as we walked in, before he turned to close the door and walked back over to me, "How about we get that kissing done now?" A smile crept onto my face as he stepped towards me, bending down to my height and planting his lips on mine.

My eyes closed as he gently held me against the wall, trapping me in his arms, our lips moved in sync with one another for what felt like millions of years. Very happy years, before he pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine, it seemed like his green eyes bore deep into my soul, "I love you Katie, I love you more than you could ever imagine. And if you don't believe me I'll just have to convince you." His deep, raspy voice rumbled through my ears as he smirked before pushing his lips to mine once again, "Harry..." I spoke between kisses, "I'm hungry." He pulled away with a happy look on his face, "Why do you look so happy about me being hungry Harry?" "The cravings are kicking in! Oh Katie I'm going to be a father, I-I just can't contain my excitement." I smiled at him and pulled his head back to mine, "You know I had the weirdest dream last night." "Is that so?" I nodded and cringed at the memory of the dirty yet innocent dream,

*******dream*******

I placed the wrapper in my mouth and slowly ripped the corner open, then I carefully slid it on to the long, slender piece and wrapped my lips around it. I started sucking gently as the liquid filled my mouth, and I swallowed my watermelon flavored Caprisun.

***************************

"I-I don't really know how to explain it..." I bit my lip as a blush crept onto my cheeks and gave a nervous laugh, "O...kay then.....?" "So how about lunch yeah?" I quickly changed the subject as my face turned a bright shade of red, 'Anything to avoid telling the dream...' I groaned and threw my head into my hands, "It was so dirty, but so childish at the same time and ugh!" I threw myself back on the couch and surprisingly into Harry's arms, "Let's just get some food." I nodded with my red face as he took my hand and lead me out the kitchen, "Macaroni and cheese or sandwiches?" "Both please." He chuckled and got sandwich stuff from the fridge, "Somebody's hungry today." "I'm starving, Harry of course I am. I already told like a bazillion times!" He laughed and set the ham and cheese sandwich down in front of me, "Yum." I finished the sandwich in four huge bites and walked over to the stove, "Do you want some macaroni Harry?" "Yes please." I smiled and poured the noodles into the boiling water, after they had cooked I grabbed the milk, butter, and cheese mix and dumped them into the pot. "Here you go sir."

++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and hungry since we didn't have enough food at my house to fill my stomach. 😒 Anyway.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Bye