Chapter 1: Stay Away

A/N: Hi guys! Yay, the spinoff ehhhhh! If any of you are new here and have no idea who the characters are might want to check out "The Bad Blind Date" first aha! Anyway, in this fic, I plan on exploring more with Iris and Yoongi, Shawn, and maybe a little of Jimin (I'm a fucking tease so I can't tell you if I want the Shimin ship to sail or not LMAO- I guess no one will know)!

I hope you guys love this fic just as much as part 1 :) Thanks for all the support babes~

-

Yoongi moved to create room on the glass table that was before him. Loose papers lay on the tops of the surface, a bunch of old CDs falling along different angles before him as well. Trying to settle out more space for him to place down more records, Yoongi looked at Jungkook who stood behind him. He tried not to focus on the maknae smiling over at him hugely.

"Jungkook-ah I already said no would you cut it out?" Yoongi sighed out as he pulled out his chair, leaning against the edges of the glass while stacking the papers on top of one another. Yoongi read through the scribbles of lyrics he wrote on each however, glancing down at the ones he liked versus the ones he didn't.

Too busy in his own world, the silver haired man barely noticed Jungkook beg him with his proposition again. Yoongi pulled out another stack of CDs from past the audio development section of their studio, and over in little boxes instead. Jungkook gave a new batch to Yoongi who willingly took it and nodded.

"That's enough," he said, studying the titles of the cases in his hands as he went to go grab his chair and sit by the table now.

Trying to scribble down some more, he couldn't focus much without the audio to help guide his flow.

"Jungkook, the speakers please? Set them here for me would you?" Yoongi asked as he pushed his glasses onto his nose and started to wave his pen in his hand while staring blankly down at a new sheet. He was focused, thinking about what to write in order to break out of this weird writer's block he had been going through this past week or so.

Jungkook went to do as his hyung asked, all while trying to ask again about his proposal.

"Yoongi hyung it's one little dinner date," Jungkook softly said as he laid out the speakers perfectly. "Y/N and I will be there too so it won't just be you and the girl alone," he reassured and Yoongi's face scrunched.

The man was trying to block Jungkook's voice out of his mind as he focused on formulating words onto the sheet of paper.

"You've gotten better ever since Racy left," Jungkook said softly, "We all gave you the space you needed and knew that you'd move on when you chose to. But everyone's worried about you always working- always distracting yourself."

"It's not a distraction when its work," Yoongi mumbled as he moved to look over at a few CD covers.

He tried not to react to Jungkook mentioning Racy.

Having fingers work over at the speakers, Yoongi tried not looking over at the awkward maknae.

"You've been practically living in this building hyu-"

"Jungkook," Yoongi piped irritated.

The maknae pursed his lips slowly, standing straight and alert as he waited for his hyung to continue.

"Jungkook-sshi, I understand that you- along with the others, all care for me," Yoongi's eyes met Jungkook's, "but just because you and Y/N have been together for a decent amount of time does not mean you're both sudden golden examples."

"We aren't trying to be," Jungkook defended, "We're trying to simply invited you to have fun a change. We'll have it here in the building if you want...you can come back in the recording studio and maybe she can help you!"