Chapter 27: Way Too Easy

A/N: The gif is how I picture Gri for those who were interested.

It was June 27, my birthday aha! And in special of that I've made this long ass chapter. Holy fuck. Thank you if you happen to actually read all of this. I apologize in advance. It's an intense chapter but a lot of Yoongi x Iris fluffy chapters coming soon'!!!! Yays.

-

April 13, 2004. Past.

"Daddy!"

The man smiled hugely as he entered his condo, laughing at the little toddler that ran his way, he had the greatest smile on his face while crouching down to pick her up into his arms. Hugging the little girl tightly to him, he groaned, "Ahh, baby! I've missed you so much!"

The little girl laughed at her father's neck as she hugged him back, moving her head back so she could see his face, she giggled before pecking his lips as a greeting. "Mwha," the man sang out, smiling before moving to shut the front door.

"Where have you been Daddy?" the little girl asked, playing with her father's hair in amazement over how weirdly it was styled.

He laughed, trying to move her small hands out of his hair and into his one hand that he playfully shook. "I've been out working baby," he sang out excited, "Gotta get you to college one day don't we?" he chuckled out.

"College?" the little girl asked in confusion, eyes narrowing slowly when trying to understand what her father was trying to get at.

"Yes baby," he sighed out, grabbing himself an apple from the kitchen table before pecking the side of his daughter's head, "...college."

Biting into the apple, he grinned when the little girl arched her head over towards the fruit too. Trying not to smile so wide when moving the apple to her mouth, he watched her small mouth try and bite into the rounded food.

"Where's mommy?" he whispered down at her, whining when she stole his apple.

"Bathroom," she whispered back, mouth full, "she knows you're here so don't try scaring her."

The man sighed, grinning hugely however when he moved to the bathroom of the place. Peeking his head through the door, he watched his daughter peek her head through it as well.

All the wife saw was two heads staring at her in the tub.

She laughed. "No need to be so secretive about it," Natalia sang out sweetly, smiling hugely as she moved the bubbles more onto her before propping one leg up in the tub. Watching her husband and daughter move into the bathroom, she smiled at the sight of the love of her life.

"Hey Ji's Daddy," she purred, giggling lightly when husband's brow cocked when moving to sit on the edge of the full tub, their daughter eating away at his apple.

"I can be your Daddy too," he whispered out, smiling like an idiot as he leaned in and kissed her slowly. She smiled against his lips, her soapy hands moving to cup at his cheeks. Moaning against his lips, it was almost a whine. He chuckled as he pulled away.

"What?"

"You were supposed to be back last week!" she piped out, irritated.

"I'm here now," he playfully murmured out, trying to kiss his naked wife again.

Natalia chuckled when he pecked her lips some more. His eager lips taking over, she pulled away, smiling over at Ji. "Sweetie! Your Daddy's here!"

Ji giggled, looking between her parents before struggling with the huge apple again. The apple looked huge in the little girl's pale hands.