One Shot: Kylie & Huli

(if you please, play the music including above / in the header later on during the one shot. When to listen to it will be indicated *wink wonk*)

A/N: I've released many little shots for different characters with different scenarios and you all can pick and read whichever you'd like :) Enjoy~ Thank you so much for the support with this book, it's been great.

-

The Thailand Fuck-Up

 Kylie's eyes softened at the sight of her reflection

Kylie's eyes softened at the sight of her reflection. Her waved hair was slowly pulled back into a ponytail as her black lace dress was slowly moved securely onto her. Moving through the purses before her, she couldn't stop glancing over at the necklace that rested just above the curves of her chest, her dress emphasizing and supporting the shine that came from the beautiful gift. She pursed her lips, trying her hardest not to think of the man she loved as she simply focused on arranging the clutches before her in the back room where all the artists and their family and friends crowded around.

Everyone was outside in the hall now, all supporting Iris who grew excited over one of her paintings going out for auction. It was their first gallery gathering with all the families after Hoseok and Freeda's wedding, and it was just great to see the couple one last time before they flew out for their honeymoon.

Sighing, Kylie remained alone in the back room, trying not to imagine Huli roaming around the floors on the outside with the others as all she could think of was the other night where she had accidentally walked in on Huli and one of the new recruits getting it on. Sticking their tongues down one another's throat is one thing, she started internally, jaw clenching slightly, but doing it after claiming to be in love with me is cruel. She grumbled mentally as she looked down from her reflection, thinking wholeheartedly, she sighed. She was being stubborn and selfish. I hurt him and he believes I'd never love him...of course he'd want to move on with other women...

Is it wrong to want him all to myself?

Kylie gently let her chest rise and fall. Having her eyes slowly trail up, her reflection saw her eyes again. She almost stopped breathing completely when her eyes met soft ones awkwardly move into the room from in the mirror. Turning around to face the man in a suit, she smiled lightly at him. "Huli, hi," she said gently, swallowing hard when he took hesitant steps near the table before the lounge couches displayed in the petite room.

"Hey."

Kylie played with her own fingers awkwardly. "Did you need something?" she asked gently, smiling lightly over at the man who pursed his lips slowly.

"Hmph, ye eh," he began moving towards her slowly when his eyes met the clutches behind her, "needed Iris's shit," he lied, his eyes moving to make contact with the window by his left side. His jaw clenched at what he saw. He simply kept his composure as he moved forward and played along with his cover-up of coming in to get Iris's clutch.