One Shot: Jin & Faera

A/N: I've released many little shots for different characters with different scenarios and you all can pick and read whichever you'd like :) Enjoy~ Thank you so much for the support with this book, it's been great.

-

The Dancer

Jin fell more and more in love with the woman every day. First, the way she interacted with her friends was important...and she fit right in. Second, was her being willing to build a relationship with his family...and for that, she seemed to fit right in as well. Jin was more than glad to have a girlfriend so innocent and pure hearted, her very presence had made his family fond and happy.

Faera was the green-eyed woman that Jin fell for.

Although she was a literal angel, being by his buddies from back home was a mix of all kinds of crazy and peer-pressure. Jin had tried to force many from leaving Faera alone and not pressure her to join them as they went out for drinks, but they simply continued.

He had felt bad at first. Farera seemed uncomfortable at the very mention of them being at a club and he didn't understand at first. Assuming it was because she wasn't a "party-girl" he reassured her that he'd be by her side for mostly all of it. Smiling at her lightly when she agreed to go and grew more relaxed, all of it went out and got chucked out the window of the club the moment both were forced the dance.

She grew uncomfortable again, and Jin cursed internally. I can't dance!

The thought of his group members tormenting him for years when he used to be a singer in Bangtan, he knew for a fact he wasn't the greatest dancer. But he wasn't the worst either. He was fairly good whether or not one wanted to believe it. Growing a little more confident, he smiled lightly at the woman who seemed to be growing paler while walking onto the dance floor.

Jin's brows furrowed as he stood before her. His friends that were slurring and dancing around them were oblivious.

"What's wrong?"

She smiled at him before waving at her hand for him to dance. He did a bit, swaying and using his elbows to dance to the beats of the music. He called it "the elbow flick" as he refrained from doing his more popular "traffic light dance" before the woman. Sticking to the elbows, he managed to make her laugh a little when he brushed into her chest teasingly.

"Dance," he piped past the loud music, trying to get her to loosen up.

Faera shook her head.

He slowed down with his brilliant joints, growing worried for the woman.

"Why not?" he asked over the music, his throat tearing as he spoke.

Faera sighed, blinking a little before shutting her eyes completely when Jin called her name.

"What's-"

Jin was cut off when the woman stepped back and instantly started to dance. Eyes growing wide when seeing the woman place one head behind her head and the other at her leg as she bent her knee, she performed the awkwardest move known-to-man before him. Jin was surprised she didn't trip on her one leg she hoped on and fall flat on her face.

She chuckled embarrassed as she continued.

"I can't dance," she yelled over at him, laughing hysterically at the look on Jin's face.

"I love you."

Faera's brows jumped at that. Jin smiled hugely.

"What?" she yelled over the music, not knowing if she heard right.

"I love you!" he yelled back confidently, not daring to take it back or become awkward.

Faera grew shocked. Jin simply grinned, eyes on nothing but the woman as he grew determined. Having his hand meet her cheek, he leaned down to instantly kiss the woman.

She gasped a light bit, shocked eyes fluttering closed slowly as she kissed the man before her equally as sweetly back.

That was the day where Jin found someone who danced worse than him. He grinned against her lips, growing to care for the woman more immediately in that very millisecond where her knee had embarrassingly starting swinging in mid air.

-