Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?

A/N: happy birthday to @Jimintrashedmylife ! Happy birthday babes! :)

ps. sorry for possible errors

-

Days of paranoia with Iris. She would throw up at the smell of eggs immediately, and would sleep in for hours at a time, tired. She was a mess and it didn't help that she kept going back to the idea that the pill she had taken that one intimate night backfired...

Yoongi watched the woman before him panic as she looked before her, gawking over at the stalks and rows filled with different pregnancy tests. He made sure not to say anything to her distraught form in the car, but seeing her freaking out even in the store, he couldn't help but want to laugh.

"It's been only a month and a bit," Yoongi started, the mask around at his mouth a small distraction as it muffled his voice. He hadn't taken it down since moving into the store, his hat on to hide his hair, as his sunglasses hid his eyes. Upon Iris's request, Yoongi was trying to blend in to everyone else. The last thing both wanted was for any of his fans to catch him with a woman in front of a row of pregnancy testing sticks...

"I know it's too early to really tell," Iris whined, touching at about four sticks, "but I can try."

"It's a waste of money," Yoongi tried, "why not just wait a few more weeks? Or, better yet, wait two more weeks and we can go to the clinic to get a thorough checkup and see what's up."

"I don't have time for two more weeks," Iris spat, her chest heaving.

Yoongi was scared.

"I might be pregnant! We might be pregnant!" she softly yelled, having trouble breathing, "Oh no no, we just pulled a Shawn and Kai. We just pulled a Shawn and-"

"Or situations are totally different," Yoongi said softly, trying not to smile when the woman asked for a paper bag to blow into, "I'd actually be here for you."

Iris's eyes widened at Yoongi's remark, her mouth gasping open, she gasped. Shoving Yoongi away a bit, he simply chuckled, shrugging. "It's true, pregnant or not, I'll be there every step of the way," Yoongi piped, amused with himself when seeing his girlfriend start to get more irritated.

"Quit being a tool and help me," she squeaked, tossing in about four pregnancy tests into the empty basket Yoongi held.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You want my help?" he asked sternly, looking over at her past his dark shades.

"Yes?" she popped, not knowing where he was about to go with this. The teasing aurora that raged off of him however never truly left his face as he spoke up, "Fine, but you're not going to find it here in this store."

Brows furrowing at that, she was no longer going off the rails when feeling his hand slowly slip into hers. He moved his mask down so he could kiss her cheek. Tugging her away from the aisle, he dropped the basket next to the cash line before pulling Iris towards the exit. "Where are we going?" she asked confused, and slightly breathless when realizing he was jogging when reaching the motion-detector that swung open the doors.

"Somewhere where your stresses will wash away..." he chimed, chuckling when Iris looked incredibly confused.

"You trust me right?" he piped, laughing at her suddenly fall scared at what he was suddenly planning.

"Yes, but-"

"Alright great," he popped, grinning hugely before yanking her away from the shop and towards his car once again.

What both failed to notice was that his disguise he had walked in with wasn't intact any longer, a few eyes caught Yoongi pulling an oblivious Iris away. Some of those eyes recognized who he was instantly, squealing and wanting to run after him. Some however, eyed Iris carefully, watching Yoongi and Iris's every move as they got to the car and drove off.