One Shot: Jimin, Shawn, & Kai

A/N: I've released many little shots for different characters with different scenarios and you all can pick and read whichever you'd like :) Enjoy~ Thank you so much for the support with this book, it's been great.

-

Goodbye

Kai glanced over at Shawn who grew tired while sitting on the couch facing the television. Although the screen was on, not much noise came from it as Shawn was focused on trying not to have his eyelids fall shut.

Sitting down on the couch herself, her hand went gently over his shoulder as she sat and faced him. Rubbing at the top of his shirt over his shoulder in attempts to have him relax, he simply sighed, moving into her touch, he lazily had his eyes flutter open.

Opening his mouth to speak, Kai beat him to it. "Ace, Phoenix, and I will be completely fine," she sighed out, squeezing his shoulder in a massaging manner as she smiled lightly at the worried man look over at her, "we'll be right here when you get back. Have fun with seeing your father for the first time in forever alright?"

"How fun!" he sarcastically piped, "I'll get to see the man who will shoot out insults and passive aggressive marks regarding me having two children and not being married yet..."

"He's still on that huh?" she sighed out, pursing her lips at Shawn clearly affected.

"Ye," he said slowly, "he's a brown man after all."

"Maybe you should get married," Kai teased and laughed when Shawn rolled his eyes.

"What? Not feeling the hubby-wifey life?" she started, only to grin when he smiled over at her, "or...maybe the hubby-hubby life."

"Ha," Shawn piped out, barely smiling as he looked over at Kai who was more than amused with herself, "I get it, Chim and I kissed at Huli's party and now everyone's hoping for my dick to enter the man."

Kai's brows jumped at that as she snorted, trying to contain her laughter as she slapped at his shoulder. Shawn finally grinned, pleased with his choice of words.

"You ever thought about it?" Kai asked gently, grinning as she teased the man further.

Shawn puckered at his lips cutely, big brown eyes squinting. He shrugged slowly, trying to register exactly what she had been teasing him over. Kai wasn't the only one however. "I mean I've always been a fluid type guy, so if it happens it happens. I'm not gon' get all awkward about it. But, I don't think Chim would be able to recover and continue being friends if we ever did."

"I ship it," Kai said smiling, hand moving to his collar slowly as she eyed him curiously.

"Hm," Shawn nodded, eyeing the beautiful woman who sat closely next to him.

Shawn sighed as he managed to look away from the woman and over at the clock above the television. "You sure you three will be okay?" he asked gently, eyebrows creasing over as all his mind clouded over was Ace and Phoenix and leaving her alone and out of his sight for a month.

Kai chuckled, moving her hand over his cheek as she gently had her thumb pet at his skin. "Having a little break from shielding the kids won't hurt," she teased, knowing of his protective tendencies, "and growing scared won't help either. You can't always be there for them and you have to get comfortable with that fact sooner or later."

"I pick later," he mumbled, sighing before having his hand move to lightly get a hold of Kai's at his cheek. Lacing his fingers through hers, he smiled before having the entwined hands now fall onto his lap. "For right now, nothing bad will ever happen to them with me alive and around," he shot out, grinning a small and tired side grin before slumping into the couch more.