Chapter 39: WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?

A/N: This chapter is a lot, and I mean a lot, focused on Jimin, Namjoon, and Kylie. In honour of my baby's special day that's coming up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope this chapter isn't a sucky present for ya. But, aye, here's a reminder of Huli for ya *wink wonk* LMAO

Huli (as seen before):

ENJOY! Special Shimin surprise next chapter, along with Jin and green eyes, Racy and her wifey, and Iris and Yoongi

ENJOY! Special Shimin surprise next chapter, along with Jin and green eyes, Racy and her wifey, and Iris and Yoongi. Stay tuned for spin the bottle in the next chapter. mwhahaha

-

"Daddy Daddy! Uncle Huli's hurting aunt Kylie!"

Yoongi brows jumped high at that, confused over the idea of his best friend, Huli, being claimed to have been hurting Kylie, Yoongi laughed nervously before rushing over to grab his son. Telling everyone who was confused and a little worried in the hall, Iris and Yoongi both rushed out of the main event before shouting over for them to continue without worry.

Sighing internally when they listened and awkwardly started up the conversation again, Yoongi and Iris stood out in the hall with a panicked and confused little boy.

"Eomma, aunt Kylie sounds hurt," he hastily urged, trying to squirm out of Yoongi's arms so he could pull them towards what he had witnessed from the front door of the entire venue.

Iris and Yoongi looked over at each other in confusion. Something didn't sit right with them. Knowing Huli for five years now and seeing the change in the man, both knew he wouldn't dare hurt Kylie.

What was Kenji going on about?

"I hope it's not what I think it is," Iris whispered over at her boyfriend when Kenji was released and held onto both his parent's hands.

They allowed the little boy to drag them to the supposed harming of his aunt taking place.

"Let's just hope they're fighting and not doing what we both think they're doing," Yoongi whispered back, trying not to smile amused however.

-

Huli's the man from that night? She asked herself, her confusion deepening when realizing the man from that night was sweet and gentle with her. It was officially her first time with a man where he didn't last for only 20 seconds. The experience was completely different from the one she had in high school. It was her first real experience...and it was with Huli?!!

Kylie's mind went in all circles as she tried to remember that night...

.

Breath hitching when feeling him slowly move above her, her eyes met his in the dark. She smiled lightly when he pecked her nose and then her cheek cutely. Slowly having his face bury into her neck as he moved deeply within her, her stomach fluttered when he sighed.

She moaned, holding onto him tightly at her feeling the sensation of a man being equal with her and inside her after years. It felt amazing.