One Shot: Hoseok & Freeda

A/N: I've released many little shots for different characters with different scenarios and you all can pick and read whichever you'd like :) Enjoy~ Thank you so much for the support with this book, it's been great.

-

BOO!

There were moans. The male's grunting seemed to surpass the woman's heavy breathing as both moved quickly and desperately together.

Hoseok's head tilted as he eyed the television screen in half-terror and half-curiousity of what unflattering position the people on the screen were inhabiting.

"You see," Freeda piped, rolling her eyes at what she saw on the screen before snuggling up into her husband who sat slouched on their decorated bed, "here they are having sex and Jason's gonna come and chop them all up any time now."

Hoseok swallowed hard, palms growing sweaty as his upper lip twitched in a little nervous smile when Freeda's irritated and passionate form looked up at him from his chest. She was in her pajamas, snuggling into him on the second night of their honeymoon together. They were on a Caribbean resort handled and planned by Kai as a present, and instead of a typical honeymoon, Freeda was simply torturing Hoseok with her favourite horror films throughout the day as a punishment for leaving her behind on the canoe the day before. Long story, he sighed, rubbing her arm lovingly before blinking at the screen, let's not get into it.

"You're supposed to be prepared at any moment when being hunted down by a serial murderer, not trying to shove human parts into your mouth," the woman grumbled into his shirt, blinking over at the screen, none of the suspense harming her or affecting her in any way.

Hoseok however hummed out a very high-pitched "mhm" out of fear, he had one eye on the screen as he tried to shut and peek through the other one. The last thing he wanted was to see a pop up and scream into his newly wife's ear. He had done it already numerous times before, but he wanted to control himself for the honeymoon at least.

He hated watching scary movies, but Hoseok loved watching them with Freeda.

Usually they'd have a mix of horror movies and nachos mixed. Freeda made a great platter. It was as if she lured me into a trap every time...I watch with her and then receive the food. Hoseok smiled lightly at the memory of all the times they'd just do this, cuddled up with one another. He missed the nachos this time around however, but knew of their situation at the moment and didn't want to pressure her to make food for him.

Freeda looked over to see Hoseok lost in his thoughts. Watching him for a long bit, her brows creased a light bit when his smile fell and he swallowed lightly. The expression changed when she asked him softly about the other day and how the walk on the beaches and pool side had been.

"Good."

"What's wrong?" she asked gently, glancing over at the screen that still had the duo having sex.

Hoseok grew uncomfortable at the memory of the other day...he grew uncomfortable of the memory of the woman he saw by the pool yesterday.

"Nothing," he said gently, smiling lightly before pecking Freeda's forehead.

Freeda glared over at the man, seeing right through him whenever he seemed to be hiding anything. She'd sense it right away. I have caught him with many lies just by observation before...

"Hopiiii," she warned, brows furrowing as she slowly leaned off and away from his chest so she could gaze at him eye-to-eye.

"I saw Jessica yesterday."

Freeda's eyes softened instantly at the name.

Hoseok smiled nervously, eyes narrowing before he moved to touch the top of Freeda's shoulder. The woman looked a little scared as she feared of what he'd say next about the woman. Although she looked shocked, it was clear to the both of them that she was more afraid of Hoseok and Jessica's relationship rather than the woman on her own.

"What? What is she doing here?"

"It was a coincidence," Hoseok said lightly, smiling reassuringly, "she's on vacation with her boyfriend...no need to worry."

"I wasn't worrying," Freeda sighed, moving into Hoseo defeated before sitting up completely.

"Sure you weren't," Hoseok teased, smiling lightly as he slowly sat up straighter onto the bed.

Freeda grinned over at the man. "For your information," she popped, grinning before getting onto her knees and looking at the man amused, "I'm no longer the insecure woman who moped over how you so rudely hurt me long ago."

Hoseok's brows furrowed at her dramatically sigh, her smile huge as she winked over at him.

"I was an idiot back then."

"Still are."

"Hey!"

"If you ever toss me away like that again," she warned cutely, moving her hand over to his mouth as she playfully put her fingers onto Hoseok's lips, she sexily purred out the last bit, "you'll never be seeing me ever again...understand?"

Hoseok grinned against her fingers as he nodded.

Pretending to swallow up her fingers, she laughed before moving in to hug him. Hugging his back and pouting, Freeda shook her head and tried to drag him back onto the sheets as he grabbed at his phone and tried to get up.

"Where are you-"

"Jason's coming," he simply mumbled, "which means I'm out."

Freeda mumbled out a few quick "nos" before pointing at the screen. Hoseok jumped when seeing the sight of Jason making his appearance. Eyes getting fixed on every movement of the masked man, Hoseok screamed high-pitched and loud when a sudden loud "BOO!" yelled over at his ear.

Flinching away from his wife who was laughing and instantly feeling bad as she tried to grab his form back towards her. Hoseok tried to catch his breath as he put his hand to his face. Cell phone surprisingly still in his hand, he took in a huge shaking breath before glaring over at Freeda who had her lips pursed shut.

She looked like she was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Finish your movie," he grumbled, rolling his eyes when she pouted and tried to call him to come back to her when he passed the television screen and moved to exit the room.

She even tried to call out for him in an aegyo manner, knowing he adored it, but pouted when he didn't stop. Sighing, she grinned at her next attempt as she instantly looked away from the horror movie that still played and at her husband who was at the bedroom door.

"I'll make nachos!"

Hoseok froze at the door.

Freeda chuckled, smiling hugely.

-