One Shot: Jungkook, Y/N, & Senko

(** Senko: picture him as my lovely inspiration in the picture above aha**)

A/N: I've released many little shots for different characters with different scenarios and you all can pick and read whichever you'd like :) Enjoy~ Thank you so much for the support with this book, it's been great.

-

The Evil Maknae's Son

Jungkook smiled as he gently kissed you. Moving to grab at his breakfast, he sighed as he looked at the delicious food. Mouth watering, the man didn't hesitate as he brought out his utensils to devour the treat. Freezing when there was a low "pst" beside him suddenly, Jungkook chuckled before looking over at the boy who wiggle over at his brows. His grown head was practically touching the side of Jungkook's temple, his eyes and tongue both focused on the food before Jungkook.

You pursed your lips, smiling a little at the sight of your son who had come back from his long summer camp visit. The moment 17 year old Senko had come back home to his parents, he had gone back to harassing his father out of love. Although it was amusing to you, it at points, was also tiring.

"Senko," you warned sweetly, smiling when the boy winked over at you before trying to steal Jungkook's food. Watching Jungkook whack at his hand, Senko grinned before popping out a smug "good morning" and walking away from his father and over to you to greet.

Smiling, you kissed his cheek before giving him his breakfast to go. Watching the boy thank you and pack it into his bag, you combed through his hair with your hands lovingly and watched as he flinched away from you. "Eomma!" he scolded lowly, moving towards the side so that he could pick up his jacket in his hand.

You sighed, watching the boy get ready for his dance class. "Just don't stay out too long okay?" you piped, knowing that as soon as the boy met up with Jyhung, Racy's son, both boys grew inseparable.

"Can't promise anything," the beautiful boy spoke out grinning, "after practice the groups going to meet up with Kenji and Phoenix. Their having a basher at Kenji's place today."

"Basher?"

"It's for Ace's birthday," Senko said slowly, "I think Kenji might finally grow some balls and ask her out."

Jungkook coughed a little on his food.

You pursed your lips from smiling. However, being a mother, you half-heartedly scolded at him to behave and have some manners. Senko simply winked over at you again and you winked back. Usually it was 'like father, like son' but Senko's way of talking stemmed from his mother more. What he did get from the maknae, his father, was his trickery and jokester attitude. The funniest bit to the whole swing was that the only person Senko played the most jokes on was Jungkook himself. Taehyung called it "karma" for all the times Jungkook used to screw around with them when they used to be a Kpop band. The 'evil maknae' got stuck with an evil son...

"Is Amaya going to be there?" you asked, loving the fact that you could easily tease your son over Kylie and Huli's girl.

Senko's jaw clenched lightly.

"Eomma," Senko sighed out, moving to have his bag more securely on his shoulder, "I can't see her to be more than my friend," he said honestly, "so please don't force her existence down my throat repeatedly."

Jungkook's brows jumped at that, his mind going to the past and where he remembered once talking to Taehyung about you...

.

"Hyung," Jungkook sighed as he straightened his numb and cold back a little. He knew how much his hyung's liked Y/N and how much they hoped for the two of you but he couldn't...He didn't see you in that light. "I can't see her to be more than my friend," he said honestly, "so please don't push me into something."