Chapter 3: I'm Back!

Shawn slowly slipped his hands into his pockets, smiling lightly over at the girl who he had surprisingly seen twice the same week. He tried not to think about your reaction to the second date he went on with 'the new girl'. Forcing himself not to roll his eyes over the memory of you squealing in excitement, he walked the girl to her apartment door.

"Thank you for tonight," she said softly, smiling over at him sweetly as they reached the door to her apartment.

Hand moving over the doorknob, she watched as Shawn nodded, grinning hugely over at her.

About to move in, she froze when Shawn's hand seemed to move over hers.

Shawn licked his bottom lip, a charming smile appearing on his face as he slyly laced his fingers slowly with the girl's.

"We've still got about two minutes before your roommate starts to chase me away with her shoes," he chuckled, "Please?"

He watched the girl's lips curl upwards over him persisting. Feeling his stomach flutter when she nodded lightly over at him, he couldn't stop the idiotic grin peering on his face.

"Sorry about Freeda," the woman said softly, "she's just really aware of your reputation...any girl would be worried."

The girl tried not to smile when Shawn's smile fell a tad bit.

"Reputation?"

She giggled. "You're the school's playboy- well one of them."

His stomach fluttered again at the sight of her face squeeze together cutely. She mimicked a teasing expression directed towards him, he was back to being smug.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, making his brows dance, "and exactly do you feel about that?"

He stepped towards her and she laughed, lightly having her hand fall on his chest, pushing him back a light bit. "I don't know," she sang out, "all I know is that you've been really sweet and patient with me so far...I guess many have the wrong idea of what kind of guy you really are."

Shawn's eyes narrowed lightly at that. Swallowing lightly, he suddenly became nervous over the soft expression she was directing his way.

"It's always great to be proved wrong," she chimed smugly, grinning a bit herself now.

He pursed his lips when she winked at him.

"Goodnight," she said softly, smiling sweetly again as she faced the door.

Shawn let his hand fall from over hers, taking a lazy step back. His hand went tiredly to the back of his neck, rubbing at it in slight frustration.

"Goodnight Kai," he sighed out, eyes shutting tightly as she walked into the place.

Moaning in slight frustration over him having to go home early again tonight, he didn't want to sit through another teasing session when it came to you. Neither did he want Iris ramble on and on about wanting to meet 'the girl who didn't dare touch Letsbi dick'.

Moving down his phone, he scrolled down his contacts. Eyes finding the contact of what he thought was the girl he had fooled around with for a while, he didn't hesitate as he dialed her up.

He could tell there was someone on the line when hearing the ringing cutoff, confused over why the person wasn't speaking, he spoke out to greet the woman first.

"Jimin?" he asked confused.

Moving to pull out his keys for his car, he almost had the keys scratch up the side mirror when suddenly dropping the keys over whom he had just accidentally called.