Chapter 2: she wasn't you.

Being a loyal fan of BTS before actually meeting them, it was embarrassing to have kissed and physically harmed your own bias, and then have the rest of the boys you adored walk in on everything.

It didn't help that the laughing didn't seem to stop.

Iris stood awkwardly by you who was trying hard not to laugh either. Seeing Iris's expression and red cheeks, you refrained from worsening the situation.

Jungkook however managed to let a few laughs slide and you had to nudge him in the chest a bit in warning.

"How is he?" you asked, trying to distract the boys from unintentionally picking on Iris some more.

They all stood in the lounge room now, the movie still playing behind their voices that blared.

Iris looked over at Namjoon who smiled lightly over at her. He still had a teasing expression on his face however and Iris wanted to suddenly leave.

"He's alright," Namjoon said chuckling, "Hobi hyung and Jiminie are with him."

"What they doing?" Jungkook asked, an amused smile on his face.

"Helping him walk and ice himself," Taehyung said lowly, trying not to laugh when noticing Iris's expression the entire time.

Jin however didn't seem to notice, the man laughing hysterically still.

"We knew of the date but thought we'd quietly grab my notebook from the studio before heading back home and not be seen," Namjoon chimed. He had trouble talking and not laughing in between his words. Being next to a hyena that was his Jin hyung didn't help what-so-ever.

"But we ended up walking in to see a beautiful sight," Namjoon sang out and Taehyung shoved him when seeing Iris's head duck.

Taehyung felt bad for the girl, no longer really laughing any more.

"Quite a date," Namjoon piped, laughing. He didn't seem to see what Taehyung saw.

Jungkook's eyes softened when seeing Iris mumbled something under her breath as a greeting, while instantly moving past the boys and over to the exit of the room.

Your eyes shut as the woman left, glancing over at Jungkook who nodded at what you were asking with your eyes, he moved you by having his hands at your hips.

Pushing you forward after he lightly kissed your head, you glared over at Namjoon quick who seemed to quiet down quick.

Jin was still wheezing a little but shut up for the most part.

"Iris," you sang out, trying to catch up to the woman who was pushing at the elevator button.

Seeing you move towards her, Iris whined in annoyance when the elevator wouldn't come up.

"Can't they fix this thing?!" she yelled, pouting over her cheeks heating up now.

-

Iris's eyes softened over your eyes slowly blinking over at her.

"Y/N I'm fine, really," Iris reassured, smiling lightly as she used her foot to lightly nudge at your side on the couch, "go to sleep in your room."

You blinked rapidly, shaking your head as you patted over at her bare thigh. Looking over at the woman that sat next to you, you smiled tiredly. "I'm not even tired what you saying?" you stated laughing.

Iris saw right through you. She knew exactly why you were glued to her ever since leaving the BigHit building. Iris hated feeling pitied. The fact that you had dragged her to stay at Shawn's place for the night irritated her a bit. The gesture was sweet, but Iris truly was alright. I'm fine...