Chapter 25: ARMY SARANGHAEYO!

Yoongi could see she was trying her hardest not to cry as she smiled sweetly over at him. He held her, arms tightly at her waist. He didn't want to let go and face what heartbreak might await him when returning. He was scared, heck, she was terrified...

"Take care of yourself," he repeated for like the hundredth time.

"You too," she repeated, smiling lightly before leaning in slowly. She didn't kiss him however, and he hated that she was trying to distance herself already.

Glancing over at the others who were quietly waiting to board, Yoongi could still hear the fans shouts from where he stood. They didn't see Iris and him, and he was thankful he got at least a bit of time to officially say goodbye.

"You've announced the breakup right?" Iris asked softly, glancing down at his lips that were parted. His breathing was uneven and her heart hurt. She knew he was trying his hardest not to cry.

"Y-Yeah PD Nim took care of it," Yoongi said softly.

Iris nodded.

"Bye Iris," he said softly, smiling lightly over at the woman who had made him laugh and smile for months now...

"Bye Yoongi," she teased, grinning when he rolled his eyes.

Giggling when he tried to kiss her, Iris whined as she put her hand to his face. Accidentally poking his eye, she heard him groan in pain as he moved away from her. Putting her hand to her mouth, she snorted into her palm, so in shock, she didn't know if she should be laughing or worried for the man who had his fingers at his eye.

"It had to be the same eye?" he wailed out, laughing in pain as he couldn't believe she managed to poke at it again.

"I'm sorry!" she softly yelled, laughing a bit with him.

The boys seemed to be chuckling too, however, Jin was all over Yoongi in attempts to have him stand on his two feet straight again. Yoongi thanked him, still laughing as his eye was shut.

He watched her point her finger at him, telling him to come closer to her. He did, grinning. Blowing at his eye, she used the sleeve of her sweater to help with the numbing pain and get the eye to open. Yoongi watched her, smiling lightly at her trying not to burst out laughing.

He loved that she was laughing the last time seeing her and not crying...

"I love you," he said softly, nuzzling his nose with hers before pecking her cheek.

She smiled, waving over at him and greeting the boys before PD Nim helped her towards the back with a few security.

Smiling painfully when she looked back at him, Iris smiled back. "I love you!" she sang out, while being rushed out. He grinned like an idiot, eyes squinting.

"I LOVE YOU!" he screamed back, chuckling.

She burst out laughing at that, almost whacking a security guard in the face as she tried to peek past their hold and over at him.

He sighed to himself when seeing her leaving.

"I love you Iris," he spoke to himself, his smile falling a bit when no longer seeing her in the presence of him and the boys.

-

Yoongi smiled at the memory.

Laying in his bed, he glanced over at Hoseok who was fast asleep next to him before looking back over at the ceiling of the dark hotel room.