Chapter 19: Korean Fight Club

"Will you marry me?"

Iris pursed her lips from letting out a giggle. Totally shocked over what he just asked her, she had her free hand move to her mouth as she let out a little laugh, apologizing when Yoongi pursed his lips from smiling as well.

"Ahhhhhh," he whined out, letting her hand go as he rubbed at his face, "rewind! Rewind right now! Let's not-"

"I will," Iris said giggling as she moved towards him, he rolled his eyes at the teasing expression on her face, "but later on yeah?"

Yoongi felt his cheeks grow hot. She laughed at him blushing from embarrassment. Pouting, she was trying not to laugh all over again as she pressed herself against him and placed her hands onto his cheeks, "We've been going through a lot lately and I can see that you're trying your hardest to fix all of what happened because you feel guilty."

"I just asked you to marry me," he said, his voice coming out weird when Iris began pinching stretching out his cheeks cutely with her fingers, "I've hit an all time low."

She gasped, laughing as he chuckled an evil low laugh. Pinching at his cheeks harder, her heart swelled. "We might fight a lot and we might have our differences sometimes," she said smiling as she played with his face still, "but that doesn't mean you pop the question every time cause you're scared right?"

He smiled when she pat the sides of his face and stopped pinching gently at his skin. "You're right," he said sighing at all that he had just pulled so quickly, "I'm all about moving at our own pace and living in the moment but..."

"Marriage is serious," Iris softly finished for him, smiling sweetly when his gaze met hers.

"We'll get there," he said softly, his inner self completely aware that she was it. She was the one he was going to be with for the rest of his life and he could feel it. He felt for her...

"Oh will we really?" she popped grinning as she hugged at his shoulders, biting down at her lower lip.

"Yes."

"Well you're going to have to wait a long time you okay with that?" she teased, grinning when he fakely sighed dramatically.

"Yes."

She giggled, pecking his lips gently. He rubbed her arms over his jacket as he memorized her features all over again.

She didn't seem to notice him analyzing her as she focused on simply going on with their cute banter some more, "No marriage until I've graduated, opened up my own art studio, have skydived, and..."

"And?" Yoongi asked, grinning at her trying to play around with him.

"Had a few flings with other men," she finished, grinning evilly when Yoongi's brow cocked.

"That last one won't happen," he chuckled out and she pouted playfully. "What not?" "Because I know you love me too much to screw around like that," he answered, grinning as he kissed her.

Iris pulled away, trying not to smile. "Who says I love you that much?" she teased and he wrapped his arms at her waist, securely having her in his arms after so long.

"I just know."

"Well clearly you don't," she popped cutely, "I'm going to go dick-crazy, just you watch."

He snorted.

"It's on my list," she sang out, hand playing with the back of his hair, "and no man, not even you, can stop me."

Yoongi grinned hugely at that. "I guess we'll see then," he said, leaning in to kiss her, "It'll be hard because one day I will marry you Iris. I will...whether or not your dick hungry."