Epilogue: The List

A/N: Shoutout to my lovelies who inspire me to write every day! Check 'em out!

- @xDarkClovds - book: "Trapped"

- @bxngtae - book: "BTS PURGE" & "Torn"

- @King_of_lost_souls - book: "The Hollowing"

- @wagnus - book: "Takers"

-

Epilogue

-

"Marriage is serious," Iris softly finished for Yoongi, smiling sweetly when his gaze met hers.

"We'll get there," he said softly, his inner self completely aware that she was it. She was the one he was going to be with for the rest of his life and he could feel it. He felt for her...

"Oh will we really?" she popped grinning as she hugged at his shoulders, biting down at her lower lip.

"Yes."

"Well you're going to have to wait a long time you okay with that?" she teased, grinning when he fakely sighed dramatically.

"Yes."

She giggled, pecking his lips gently. He rubbed her arms over his jacket as he memorized her features all over again.

She didn't seem to notice him analyzing her as she focused on simply going on with their cute banter some more, "No marriage until I've graduated, opened up my own art studio, have skydived, and..."

"And?" Yoongi asked, grinning at her trying to play around with him.

"Had a few flings with other men," she finished, grinning evilly when Yoongi's brow cocked.

"That last one won't happen," he chuckled out and she pouted playfully. "What not?" "Because I know you love me too much to screw around like that," he answered, grinning as he kissed her.

Iris pulled away, trying not to smile. "Who says I love you that much?" she teased and he wrapped his arms at her waist, securely having her in his arms after so long.

"I just know."

"Well clearly you don't," she popped cutely, "I'm going to go dick-crazy, just you watch."

He snorted.

"It's on my list," she sang out, hand playing with the back of his hair, "and no man, not even you, can stop me."

Yoongi grinned hugely at that. "I guess we'll see then," he said, leaning in to kiss her, "It'll be hard because one day I will marry you Iris. I will...whether or not you're dick hungry."

Iris smiled genuinely at that, pecking his cheek before moving away from him and taking hold of his hand. Moving back into the apartment, Iris pursed her lips from smiling as she tugged Yoongi into the quiet apartment.

Yoongi grinned as he finished, "so add that to the little list of yours."

-

Kenji glanced over at his father who stood before him next to the huge opened truck next to them. Smiling lightly over at Yoongi nervous, the 18 year old sighed dramatically. "Appa, I understand you're trying to be romantic and all," the young man trailed off, crossing his bare arms that hung through his tank across his chest, "but you might kill Eomma by doin' this."

Yoongi glared over at his teen boy who was grinning. "It was on her list," Yoongi said gently, his feet planted on the surface on the ground securely. "Plus, if she dies my nerves will die with her," Yoongi mumbled jokingly, pursing his lips from laughing at that horrible joke when Ace glared over at him from next to her brother.