Chapter 36: Love

Taehyung smiled to himself over the few days he had spent with the girl he grew so fond of. Smiling to himself as he waited in front of the house, he glanced at the outline of the familiar door. The same door he would open to see the face of Serina Letsbi. His stomach fluttered at the very thought of her.

The door opened. He smiled hugely and instantly at the sight of her. Slightly awkward when seeing her in nothing but a long sweater as she looked like she was just about to sleep. His lips formed a box, body leaning back a bit from the door. "Hello," he sang out cutely, staring over at her face innocently.

"Hi Taehyung oppa," she greeted sweetly, moving her hand out for him to take

"Hi Taehyung oppa," she greeted sweetly, moving her hand out for him to take. He did, smiling childishly as he moved into the house with her.

Smiling huger when feeling her lean up to kiss his cheek lightly, he move closer to her side when she was guiding him towards the stairs.

This had been a regular occurrence. The girl would invite him in after he was done at the BigHit building, only to sleep cuddled up next to one another and talk the night away about the most random thoughts. She listened to all his weird and groundbreaking ideas on life and Bangtan, she was always so intentful and found his thoughts amusing. He appreciated her for that.

Moving to catch up with her as she was about to move up the stairs, just as Taehyung was about to ask about Shawn, a voice was heard from the living room. Both froze.

"Not gon' say hi?" Shawn piped amused from the couch.

Serina shook her head over at Taheyung who was second-guessing himself. Smiling reassuringly at her, he pulled her towards the living room. Both peeking their heads past the entrance, they glanced over at Shawn who sat on the couch, playing video games.

Serina smiled lightly at the sight of her niece sleeping on top of her brother.

Serina had just woken up from her nap and had totally disregarded Shawn being home

Serina had just woken up from her nap and had totally disregarded Shawn being home. Her eyes searched for Kai who she had seen last before sleeping. When asking Shawn casually, he mumbled something about sleep and Serina nodded, smiling nervously before looking over at Taehyung who walked over to Shawn.