Chapter 20: We'll Find Him

Hoseok struggled in getting his sheets perfectly on the surface of his mattress. Groaning when it slipped off of one side when it worked on the final edge, he frustratedly pulled apart the whole sheet, having it fall onto the floor. Along with it came another article, his confusion deepening when seeing it.

Eyes widening and growing awkward with himself in the room alone, he thanked any and all higher power's when reaching over to grab Freeda's missing bra from weeks ago. He held it between his fingers and tried not to flush as he struggled in finding a place to hide it until he were to possibly see her again.

Freaking out when the door to the bedroom opened, Hoseok flung the article of clothing to the other side of the room, hoping it would hide by the dresser, he cursed when it simply got stuck to the standing lamp far from where he was aiming. And that's why Yoongi hyung's the basketball champ and not me, he mumbled mentally, trying not to catch Jin's amused gaze that met his when seeing the entire movement go down.

"Please just walk out hyung," Hoseok mumbled, embarrassed as he looked to his bed.

He sighed when Jin simply chuckled, walking over to the lamp.

"Freeda?" Jin asked, trying not to bust out laughing when the muscles in his donsaeng's back flexed immediately.

"Maybe," Hoseok piped lowly, trying to get the sheets on the bed successfully.

Jin pursed his lips from grinning. Moving over to help the tense man out, Jin couldn't help but tow around with him more when he placed the bra lightly onto Hoseok's shoulder. Watching him turn to face him, he knew Hoseok thought the bra was his hand. Snorting when Hoseok realized differently, Jin chuckled when Hoseok waved it off, jumping away when caught off guard.

"Hyung!"

"I'm just teasing," Jin cooed out, grinning evilly as he moved to grab hold of the ends of the blanket. He helped a bright red Hobi with his bed.

"Have you talked to her since that night?" Jin asked curiously, watching Hoseok slowly grow increasingly red as the time went by.

"No," Hoseok said curtly.

"Why not?"

"Because it was a one-time thing," Hoseok snapped under his breath, trying to stop his cheeks and ears from burning up.

"You sound like angry Yoongi right now," Jin chuckled, seeing right through the man. He knew Hobi was interested. He could see the effect the woman had on him whenever bringing her up, or maybe it was just his reaction to constantly being teased. Either way, it amused Jin.

"Does she see it that way?" Jin asked softly, smiling a bit to himself when Hobi froze a little before continuing to get the edges of his bed straightened.

"I don't know."

"Do you want to know?"

"Not with everything happening at the moment," Hoseok snapped softly, wanting his hyung off his back, "there are more important things to worry about right now."

Jin nodded slowly at that, getting the message loud and clear. He also understood that it probably wasn't the best time to try and hook the two up. It's been rough for the past few weeks.

"They got any leads on him yet?" Hoseok asked softly, finishing up with his blankets, he thanked Jin who simply nodded. Moving to stand straight, Hoseok waited for a further answer, a little nervous as his arms crossed over his chest.

"No," Jin truthfully let out, "the boy's been missing for three weeks now and we've still managed to get jackshit."

"No one's told Kai the truth yet?" Hoseok asked in disbelief, hating that they all were lying to the pregnant woman over where the father of her child went off to. Although they all knew about what Jimin and Kai had done, the boys respected them telling them truthfully when on the lookout for Shawn had begun. "He's been gone for two weeks and you all lied to her saying he went over to his mother again," Hoseok said lowly.