Chapter 5: I Made Her Cry?

3 years into the future

He smiled, leaning against the door frame as his tired and heavy eyes watched the woman cradle their baby boy in her arms.

Smiling lightly, he watched as she quietly talked to the little boy who slowly drifted back to sleep.

"You should've slept," Yoongi lowly let out, watching as the woman jumped in fright before him.

He chuckled at her grab her chest, both just relieved that she had placed the kid back into the crib before he had scared the living shit out of her.

"He was hungry," she said softly, smiling down at the boy fast asleep, "he needed his mommy this time around."

Yoongi grinned when she scoffed over at him. Trying to maintain her angered form from a week ago.

"Still not going to break huh?" He asked softly, moving closer towards her.

He eyed her form in one of his long shirts and smiled more. She really was trying to make this harder for him and he knew. What a tease...

"Why not sleep?" She piped smugly, "I mean we both need it don't you think?"

He sighed trying to reach out for her but Iris simply moved past him and over towards the exit of the door.

She moved tiredly towards their bedroom door, a hand moving through her loose hair. Hearing Yoongi shut their kid's nursery behind him, she didn't think much of anything as she mustered her way down the hall.

Gasping when she felt arms wrap around her as she entered. She looked over at the man before her wide eyed when he closed their bedroom door quick and had her against it.

"What you think you're doing?" She breathed out irritated, trying to move away from him as she was still pissed with the man.

"Trying to kiss my girlfriend," he said softly, leaning down in attempts to have his lips meet hers.

She simply squealed in annoyance while trying to break away and he pouted.

"Okay I guess I was in the wrong-"

"You guess?" Iris asked, eyes narrowing when looking her boyfriend straight in the eyes.

"I shouldn't have taken our baby to Shawn's party. Everyone was careless and I shouldn't have put him in that situation," he said quick as he felt her trying to move out from his grip again.

"It's not just that," she said pouting, hating that he couldn't get it through his head no matter how many times she brought up the conversation of sex and intimacy between the two.

His brows furrowed as Iris rolled her eyes. If he didn't want to listen, then she was done with repeating herself over and over.

"Let's just sleep please?" She whined, "I'm tired."

"What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong?" He asked softly, his eyes teasing as he let his arms wrap around her waist.

She glared at him trying to be cute with her. It was working, and she was trying her hardest not to show that it was.

"Let me go on and on then," she piped, grinning.

Yoongi watched as she exaggerated a sigh, her bottom lip pouting lightly.

"Well let's see, it's been atleast 2 weeks where you've actually kissed me," she said blinking, "and I mean actual, not just some quick grandma peck either."

He swallowed harshly, "right," he remembered bailing on their planned nights together because he was always so tired.

The difference was, Iris was tired too but she still made the effort for the both of them. Yoongi was just too stubborn to focus on the fact that he was repeatedly neglecting the woman.