Chapter 11: I Miss You

A/N: I will proofread this later lmao! But you were all freaking out because I hadn't updated in a bit! Here I am! Ravs is back *face palms cause I'm an idiot* LOL

(sorry to my babes I talk to on my phone and on kik! my apps have been fucking up ever since I dropped my phone I'm so sorry! I'm working on it and will be back to talking to you!!!!)

-

Iris studied your back muscles flex thoroughly. The fabric of your tee folding in specifically around your shoulder blades as you marked your calendar slowly on the wall before the two of you. Her lips linked tightly with one another as she heard you softly mark down the days to exams. You were upset, that Iris understood.

"Marking x's on your calendar every day isn't going to bring Shawn back any quicker," Iris piped, hugging at her pillow as she sat up on her bed. She grabbed her glasses from the side table, moving them securely on the bridge of her nose.

You nodded, back still facing the woman. Iris's eyes could be felt piercing through your back.

She was worried for you.

"It's been almost a month and a half," you softly spat, "I've given up on hearing from him."

Iris saw right through your stubbornness to admit the fact that you missed the boy. You missed Shawn but didn't want to admit it because you felt hurt over him constantly rejecting your calls and messages the past few weeks.

"Well in that case you wouldn't want to know what he's up to?" Iris asked, trying not to smile when you looked over your shoulder.

"Of course not," you argued.

Iris sighed in an exaggerated breath, smiling lightly as you quietly listened while pretending to pack your bag for school.

"Well he's about 7ish hours away, having the best time with telling his family about his accidental child," she sang out dramatically, "although at the time he left she wasn't truly 100% sure about the baby...he jumped to conclusions after seeing the stick so-"

"Iris get to the point please," you whined out, giving in to your curiosity.

Iris grinned smugly at you and you rolled your eyes. "Yes," you sighed, "I want to know okay? He's one of my best friends for fucks sake."

Iris giggled, before sleepily lying down again, trying not to focus on the time and come to the realization that she could easily be late for class. The fact that you were almost entirely ready while the woman was still in her pajamas didn't help either.

"Right so before any of us knew about Kai," Iris sang again, "before Kai even knew for sure... He jumped to conclusions and ditched in the middle of the night. Thank my shit she actually did end up being pregnant cause his little escape route away would've been a total fail now wouldn't it?"

"Iris," you whined again, noticing the woman was simply stalling now, "I get that it was to early to know for sure then! We know now that she is right? I mean I was there when Kai sit us both down and talked to us."

Iris smiled at you impatient.

"I know all of that," you sighed tiredly, "I know he left betrayed by his mighty condoms!"

Iris laughed.

"He was confident over his condoms," Iris said laughing and trying not to snort. One cracked and got a chick pregnant now didn't it? she thought to herself mentally, amused that Shawn out of all people was going to be a father.

"I know all that," you grumbled, "please get to the point. Mr. Haru already hates my guts so if you'd please-"

"Alright, alright!"