Chapter 7: Shawn Go, Go Fuck Off.

A/N: pretty short this chapter eh?

-

Yoongi smiled lightly as he moved past the open door. Looking over at Iris who smiled sweetly at him as he turned to face her, he thanked her for the new batch of cookies she had helped him back all over together.

He tried not to smile like an idiot when remembering how fun the whole process seemed to be with her. He never knew he'd enjoy baking as much as he did tonight.

"Now you can officially say you've made cookies that won't make you cry," she sang out teasingly as she hugged lightly at the opened door, waiting to close it when he left.

He nodded, smiling. "Thanks to you, you're a great teacher," he piped, grinning hugely when she chuckled lightly. He loved her laugh. It was still surreal to think he had made her cry...never did he want to visually see that.

"And you're a great student," she complimented back, "you learn quick."

"Well yeah who wouldn't?" he asked without thinking, "a beautiful woman in nothing but an oversized sweater is standing by you while mixing sugar with dough...it's easy to pay attention."

Iris's lips parted in shock at that. Yoongi's seemed to follow her expression. Laughing nervously he thanked her again for the cookies and she nodded hastily. Suddenly wanting him to leave quick so she could shut the door and cover her legs up with four different types of blankets. He didn't move however, trying to voice something out to the woman again but it took forever.

He was struggling, and if Iris wasn't a blushing mess at the moment, she would've found his bumbling form cute.

"Maybe you could teach me a few more recipes," he slowly proposed. Swallowing when her brow cocked, he managed to formulate a quick explanation as an excuse, "it's just the 3rd year anniversary for BTS is here so I thought I'd learn a few things so I could make each of them something little."

Iris smiled, buying into the excuse that Yoongi seemed to have started to believe himself. Why else would I ask the girl for more lessons?

"Like making Taehyung more cookies?" she asked laughing.

Yoongi nodded, his throat in need for a drink. He needed a drink.

"Okay," she said slowly and the corners of Yoongi's mouth curled up very slowly. "But on one condition," she popped cutely, her finger springing out, "you let me hear at least one of your songs on your mixtape you're working on."

Yoongi grinned.

She looked over at him smugly and he tried not to laugh as he nodded for like the hundredth time at this point. She sang out a cute "yay" before tapping over at the door with her palm.

Yoongi awkwardly brought his hand out for her to high five and she giggled as she lightly tapped her hand with his. He grinned, moving back into the hall as she sang out her greetings. He had trouble looking away from the door even when she closed it. Managing to smile softly to himself as he looked down at the hall's floors, he couldn't explain the sudden joy that erupted within him over how he had spent most of his day.

-

Shawn wanted to curse under his breath when walking in tired to see Jungkook on the couch with you. He was already so tired, but adding to that, he had to now refrain from saying anything rude to the maknae who sat closely by you.

"Back so early?" you teased, moving to sit straight on the couch and greet the boy, "How was your lil date?"

Jungkook seemed to follow your move, looking away from your textbooks that you were once reading next to him, he focused his attention on the one boy who despised his very existence.