Chapter 38: Hoseok's Wedding

18 + ! 18 + !MATURE THEMES! I REPEAT MATURE THEMES! THERE IS SEX! DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT MY BLOW HORN! I REPEAT! THERE IS SEX.

This is the longest fucking chapter I have ever written ever! I wish you luck.

-

5 years later.

-

.

"I'm sorry for ever hurting you."

Kylie's breath hitched as she hugged the man above her. She whimpered at all she was feeling. Her heart pounding, her legs quivering, she had never felt such a feeling in all her life.

It was uncomfortable at first, but the caring man above her was gentle with her. He was gentle with her inexperienced self and she couldn't stop shaking. She shook and shook against him.

She sighed when his gentle hands went over her collapsing thighs. He helped her stable her body that responded crazily to his touch, his taste, and his body pressed against hers.

"I-I love you," he moaned drunkenly at her lips, his eyes dull yet beautifully glazed from the slight shine in her room.

Kylie whimpered, her chest heaving as she clung onto him.

"Thank you thank you!" she moaned out, kissing the side of his neck in desperation. He chuckled, his voice slurring by her ear as he buried his head by her neck and continued to slowly push inside her.

"Thank you," she breathed out, naked form sweating with lust and want underneath the man with no face.

.

Kylie jumped from her dazed form while sitting dressed and ready for the ceremony that waited years to happen. Glancing over at the woman, RJ, who sat in the driver's seat, Kylie forced a quick smile on her face as she tried to move her mind away from the memory of the night she had a month ago.

The sweet, gentle, loving man that she had slept with one drunken night in the comfort of her home. She didn't remember him, all she remembered was how he made her feel so secure and in tune with her body that night. He had opened a totally different gate for her that night and she had no idea who it was.

All she remembered were bits and pieces.

She also remembered his tattoo.

.

The man smiled as he peeled off his shirt.

Giggling drunkenly when he struggled with it, Kylie moved, standing onto the top of bed completely naked as she moved to help him out of his clothes. He kept laughing himself, thanking her when she caught him when he were about to fall. Feeling his broad shoulders when about to move and kiss him, she smiled largely when realizing he was shorter than her when she stood on the bed. Hopping off of it, she laughed when he swung his arms around her waist to help her not fall.

Eyeing him, she grinned. "You're short," she piped, patting at his head as she looked up at him, "but you're taller than me so it's perfect."

He chuckled, moving to kiss her but she simply pushed him back a tiny bit. "Although it would be hotter if I was tallerrrr," she drunkenly purred out.

"It would," his voice piped, his teeth out as he kindly smiled, "but I'm already your bitch at this point so that's all the hotness we need."

Moving around her, Kylie hiccuped a bit as she tried to move him closer to the bed by pushing him towards it with her palms by the slightly muscles on his back.