Chapter 10: Bye Shawn...

A/N: Okay I know I just updated a bit ago but I had to post this up before it started to eat away at me lmao, yikes.

If you like Shawn, you might react the way I did while writing this...

If you hate Shawn...well this long ass chapter is for you so smile and laugh through it babes LOL

Either way, good luck getting through it holy shit it's long.

-

"Would you chill? I'm sure it'll be nothing more than just getting ingredients and coming back home," Shawn chimed irritated into the phone.

He was trying to have Iris calm down and not stress over spending time with Yoongi downtown. He chuckled when she grumbled out an "okay".

Just as he was about to hang up, she stopped him. He sighed, knowing exactly what she was going to say.

"Y/N's crashing at my place now...she came this morning," the woman said softly.

Shawn nodded to no one in particular. "I'm glad she has someone," he said lightly and Iris sighed.

"She'd love to have you back too," she piped, hopeful.

Shawn didn't say anything and Iris pouted. He could almost hear the "hmph" through the phone.

"Have fun with Yoongi," he said softly.

Iris smiled lightly, "I will."

He smiled at her laugh before shutting the phone and moving through the hall and over to Kai's bedroom where she told him to meet this morning. Sighing as he opened the door, moved into the girl's room, smiling at the sight of Kai greet him with a quick kiss.

Smile faltering immediately when she seemed to look at him, he scolded himself to not fall for any of what she was probably going to try and persuade him to do. Blinking his eyes shut as he began to make his intentions clear, she simply kissed him, cutting him off before shyly moving towards the bathroom.

"Wait here," she said softly and he forced a smile on his face as he moved towards her bed. Pacing a light bit while walking about. He couldn't handle another person trying to tell him to go and confront you again. It hurt him to just think about you and the constant reminder that he was a tool didn't help his stubborn mind.

Eyes hard while staring at Kai's bed, he tried not to fall forward when a sudden body jumped on to his back. Hearing the girl giggle at his ear as she hugged him from at his shoulders, she kissed his cheek quickly before giggling more into his ear when he tried to maintain balance.

"Did I scare you?" Kai asked cutely, cocking her head forward so that she could try and get a glimpse of his expression.

Shawn smiled warmly at her being adorable before he moved to put her on to the bed.

She gasped lightly when he threw her a bit on it. Grinning as she tried to stay balanced on two feet, she stood on the bed, grinning down at the man who stood at the edge of it.

"I'm sorry I kind of borrowed your shirt," she piped, grinning when he seemed to swallow visibly at the sight of her in nothing but his clothing.

"I-It's cool," he nervously added, "I wanted to talk I-"

Kai smiled, chuckling before pecking his lips. "Talking can wait," she said playfully as she kissed him again, her feet at the corners of the beds edge.

She kissed him lightly, arms hugging at his form as she let her lips tease his softy.

He hated this. Pulling his head away, he let his forehead rest against hers for a quick moment. Finally blurting out what he had to say.