Chapter 33: NOW. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP YOU MAN-CHILDREN!

A/N: And this gif is how I imagine Huli woo woo.

JUST A QUICK EID MUBARAK TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING! Although I don't celebrate it, I kindly wish all of you had an awesome, dope-ass time! Eat, get rich, and spend time with fam!! Eh-eh! Much love, Ravs.

-

"You'll lead this place with Gri and I," Huli said softly, smiling lightly over at both Gun and Chul who stood before him.

Watching their expression grow shocked at him saying that, he chuckled. "I know you two are busy with your own quarter hours away...but this place could really use some help." Huli swallowed, "I could really use some help," he said with difficulty, feeling his stomach knot up as he finished speaking to the men he always treated horribly.

Gun's jaw clenched. "Who says we'd like that? We're perfectly great managing our own successful quarter," he snapped, still trying to recover from the offer Huli had proposed.

Huli laughed, moving the sheets on his desk in a way to help cushion his palm. "That's funny," he chimed amused, "last time I checked you two were planning on overthrowing Gri."

Chul shifted uncomfortable in his spot. Swallowing, he glanced over at his boyfriend who was successful in keeping his expression hard.

Huli grinned hugely when seeing Chul break his persona for a moment, growing awkward. "Don't worry," Huli sighed out, "I'm not mad."

"That's a first," Gun muttered, arms crossing over his chest.

Huli licked at his lips. "I'm not mad right now but don't drive me to the point where I might do something stupid alright?" He snapped lightly, moving around his desk so he could lean at the front of it.

He eyed the both in front of him intensely.

"It's business," Huli said slowly, "you two are strong leaders and we can use you."

Gun broke out of his character at that. Head whipping over onwards Chul who grew even more shocked, Huli didn't notice why they were suddenly so surprised.

"Who the fuck are you?" Chul whispered, eyeing Huli intensely back.

"Gri was acting weird and we let it slide, but now you too? What the fuck is going on," Gun breathed out, not understanding the sudden change in the men they barley made acquaintances with.

"Gri hasn't been acting weird," Huli popped, his behind meeting the top of the table as he leaned more comfortably against the large object, "he's just being Gri. He's always been that way. It just, with baby Ji things are growing more and more different now."

Huli pursed his lips when realizing he was saying too much. Swallowing, he tried to convince himself that the more he talked openly with the two before him, the more willing they might be for such a business deal.

"And what? You're just being Huli?" Chul popped unimpressed, feeling as if he was being pulled into some trap or hidden camera prank show.

"You don't know me," Huli darkly snapped, gaze harsh when looking st Chul, "so by jumping to conclusions on the few bullshit scenarios you've seen me in isn't going cut it. So yes. I'm just being me."

"Touchy," Chul mumbled, eyes trying their hardest not to roll. But I do know you...

Gun's eyes shut at his boyfriend being a complete idiot. He was just thankful Huli didn't throw punches as he just sat there glaring.

"So you faggo-" Huli shut his eyes, lip twitching as he tried to scold himself internally.

Gun and Chul's faces hardened.