Chapter 40: Family

A/N: The last chapter to Another Bad Blind Date! Holy shit aha! But anyway, there will be two more shorts after this chapter is out for you guys so you still have that to look forward to (an epilogue and prologue). Thanks for such an awesome experience lovelies!

And thank you to those who responded to my rant. I read all of it and responded. I had to delete it fast however since I got pissed and embarrassed over pulling such a thing LOL! But thank you, thank you soooo much for such care! Thank you!

Enjoy!

-

Family-

A group of people who share experiences, goals, values and thoughts with one another in attempts to vasten and grow. The bond is everlasting if maintained right, and exceeds just the attachment of bloodline.

-

Iris smiled when feeling the strong arms tighten around her form. Sleepily smiling, she moved her backside more into the man who slept cuddled behind her. She loved everything about his touch, his scent, and the temperature of his body against hers.

Moving to touch the sweater he was wearing over his arm, she smiled further when he mumbled in his sleep and moved even closer towards her, his hips moving by her backside that was barely hidden from the long dress shirt she wore, her underwear teasingly peeking through as she grinded back onto him as she slowly woke up.

She teased Yoongi like this every morning, feeding into his morning visitor he'd normally have. Smiling when she felt him by her back, her eyes fluttered a slight bit at the man chuckle in his sleep when she moved against him.

"Mmmm," he mumbled, kissing the back of her neck lightly at her moving against his jeans.

Iris slowly found herself to wake, smiling, she hugged the man's arms close to hers, sighing as his lips moved to trail down the side of her neck. Eyes shutting closed, she allowed herself to get lost in the feeling of his lips devour her neck.

Iris's brows furrowed at the new tricks he was pulling at her neck. Breath hitching when he used his teeth lightly, she was taken aback at him suddenly so good at playing around with her neck so early in the morning. Her brows furrowed a little from the tickle at her neck from an unfamiliar source as the man made her want to moan.

"Yoongi," she breathed out in content.

"Kai," the man breathed out in content at the same moment, his lips moving below her ear to tease the skin under her lobe.

Iris's eyes shut open and alert at that.

The lips that were at her neck seemed to freeze immediately when hearing the name that had erupted from the woman he woke up next to.

There was a thud, a very loud thud.

Iris flinched away from the man she had woken up next to quick, her hand whacking back to hit him hard in the face. He groaned, his body moving abruptly back as he rolled off the bed on accident while grabbing his eye.

Disgusted, and not understanding why her heart was going insane, Iris hopped off the bed and stood upright, her eyes peering over to the man that was irritably muttering to himself as he got up from the floor.

"Iris!" he roared, hand at his eye that was burning from her knuckle accidentally poking at it.

Iris was bewildered, her cheeks going red as she awkwardly glanced down at herself in nothing but a dress shirt. She got smell the scent raging off the shirt and recognized it to be Yoongi's. Feeling herself relax a little, she looked over at the man who was fully clothed before her.