Chapter 4

"Spending quality time with your children is always the right decision"

-Poppy Sparkles-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

It has been a week since i reside in Capello Residence. I am used with the way they behave here. And i have learned that Stefano Capello is a really busy man, so he barely stay at home, but he always stay at home at night, which i really appreciate.

Alan has been a really good boy. I usually read him some story books right before bed. I mean, children love story books right ?

Meanwhile i have grown accustomized with all the maids here and able to know them one by one.

Elena visited us once while bringing Camellia to play with Alan.

I have known that Camellia is her adopted child since she has no husband, but she just happened to be the same age as Alan.

I love watching them play because Alan seems really happy while playing with her.

And today will be another busy day, i guess.

I wake up when i hear a loud sound from the kitchen. I turn around to see Stefano still asleep soundly, so i don't bother waking him up.

I half run to the kitchen to find the floor filled with white flour, making it seems like snow just falls in a room.

And my gaze avert to a little figure sitting on the floor with flour scattered all over his body.

I half grin half worried since Alan is coughing due to the puff in the air.

The maid that was nearby looks at me with an apologetic face.

"I tried to stop him, but he insisted on making the pamcake himself" she said.

I approach him and help to clean his face and hair. Then, after he is a little bit cleaner, i ask him what he was doing.

"What are you doing here, sweetie ?" He looks at me with guilty expression.

"I was trying to make some ... pan.. pancake" he admits, still looking down.

I am trying really hard to not laugh, that will break his pride. Instead, i help him to stand up, and clap my hand together.

"I know, why don't i help you makinv the pancake ?" He looks at me with approving gaze.

"Alright, first we need to prepare the ingredients" i take out some eggs, milk, flour and butter and arrange them on the table.

Then, we mix the ingredients together, and then we put the mixture to the pan.

"I wanna try !" Alan says while he watches me putting the mixture. "Okay, here you go" i pick him up so he can pour it himself.

To my surprise, he makes three perfectly round pancakes. This kid has the talent.

"Now let's move them into beautiful plates and put some garnishing on top" i lay down three pancakes on three plates. Of course, for me, Alan, and Stefano.

"What do you want on top ?" I ask him.

"Blueberry Jam !" He says excitedly as he takes the blueberry jam on the table. He starts squeezing it out from the tube and makes some cute rabbit shape.

"Isn't it cute, mama ?" I nod agreeing with him. But i am not lying, it really is cute.

"I will go with honey" i turn my eyes to see Stefano standing by the door, with all his glory.

***

S

tefano's P.O.V

I wake up this morning not finding Destiny besides me. Where could she have gone to ?
I check the time, and put on my pants before leaving the room.

On the hallway, i could smell sweet scent from the kitchen. Is someone making a pancake ? Great timing, i feel kind of hungry right now.

I walk to the kitchen, and the sight besides me is one i have never seen before.
I hide myself into a position where i can still see them without them seeing me.

Destiny is making Pancake with Alan, i can see how Alan is trying so hard to put the mixture on the pan while she hold him high.
They look like they are having so much fun.

She lays them out on three plates, it means they are making them for me as well. That is so considerate of them.
Then, Alan decorates his pancake with blueberry jam, apparently he makes bunny shape drawing using it.

Okay, i can't bear to hide any longer.

"I will go with honey" i say, making their eyes turn my way.

"Papa !" Alan says happily, he seems to be in a good mood today.

"Oh, sure" Destiny takes some honey and pour it on my pancake and hers.

"Let's eat together" i say as i take two plates to the dining room. Followed by Alan and Destiny who brings her share of Pancake.

The three of us enjoy our meal so much we forget about time. Little Alan explains everything that happened, he was never this talkative before. It must be because of Destiny.

Then i notice Destiny having some honey on her lip.
Out of reflexes, no, more like my intention, i give her a quick kiss on the lips while getting the honey off from her.

"Stefano !" She says in embarassment, her cheeks redden slightly.

"What ?" I say, pretending not to know.

"Not in front of him !" Her eyes avert to Alan slightly before returning to mine.

"Papa kiss Mama !" Alan says with dropped jaw, pretending to be surprised.
"That's because papa loves her" i say as i rub his head.

***

That was good, without realizing it, i already have this big grin on my face while walking toward my office. I don't care if the servants look at me with bewitched or surprised expression, right now, Destiny and Alan are what matters the most.

I arrive on my office, as i turn to my table, i notice an invitation from Silver Lining company, it is their company twelveth anniversary, and they are holding a massive party.

They are picking a fight with me.

Silver Lining is my ex wife's new husband company.