Chapter 12

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast"

-Alfred A. Montapert-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

"Breath" Wendy says as we do the last movement in this yoga training today. I have been trying to be leaner and fitter, even tough i'm not much of a sport girl.

"Right, we're done, good job" she turns off the effect sound from her radio and starts walking toward me who is currently sitting in the pale green mattress.

"Okay, so, you seems happy today" i nod.

"What happened ?"

I smile and tell her about the day at the amusement park. She laughs in relief.

"I am glad you are getting closer with those two, they need it the most after all"

She grabs her bottle of water and gulp things down at once.

"I thought you say no gulping like that ?" She turns around and laugh at me.

"We were born to break the rules, honey"

"Sure"

***

Since both of my boys aren't home, i decided to take a walk on my own. Stefano has assigned a few bodyguards to look after me but i guess i do still have my rebellious side after all.

I mean, what kind of bad things could happen on a peaceful and sunny day like this ?

I grab my comfy pale pink sweater and white leggings, completed with a sport cap to and sneakers.

It's not like i am trying to do some running or jogging, a nice slow walk in the park is enough for me.

I asked Mr Cole, our driver to drive me to the park and i ask him to just leave me, since i would call him later when i'm done.

He hesitated at first, but as i convince him that things will be just fine, he let me.

And now, here i am, currently walking and enjoying the sunshine, as i greet some people once in a while, better be nice, you know.

After thirty minutes of walking, i rest myself in a bench and grab my sport drink and gulp it down just like Wendy did.

"We were created to break the rules" huh ?

That is new.

"Excuse me, Miss, would you mind showing me this address"

A man in a washed out gray t shirt and jeans approach me and show me an address, and he speaks in English, that must mean he is a foreigner or just a fluent English speaker.

But he has an Italian accent and his familiar brown eyes and hair show signs that he is somewhat a local. Could it be that i have seen him sowhere ?

"Pardon ?"

I look at the address, it's one of the building that I and Stefano once passed while we were driving. What kind of business could this man have in there ?

"Sure, please wait a second"

I am about to grab my phone to inform Mr Cole when that man suddenly drops it on the floor and take it by force.

"What are you doing !?" I starts to half shout, lead by confusion and irritation at the same time, then he lets a smirk on his face.

"Pretty face, you shouldn't have trusted someone that easily"

This man, he is dangerous.

I am about to run away when he grabs my hand tightly from behind, and push me close to him.

"I know who you are, and you better not scream, or i'll kill you straight away"

I really want to shout for help but this man force me to stay still as he doesn't want to attract attention.

Even so i can feel a gun touching my back, and i know if i even try to move vigorously, he would just shoot me straight away.

I cannot die here.

I need to live.

He silently brings me inside to a black car which type i'm unsure of, but i do know that car would lead me somewhere horrible.

He opens the back seat door and push me in and give me a warning to not escape as he gets on the driver seats.

He starts the machine and drives like there is no problem.

Fortunately, he doesn't cover my mouth with anything, so i can still speak.

"Why are you doing this ? Who are you ? What -"

"Pretty face, if you don't want to be killed, shut that mouth of yours"

"Stop calling me pretty face !"

The car stops all of a sudden.

"Listen, you don't understand the situation you are in right now, i am trying to be at least kinder towards you, but if you don't shut up, i will play it the harsh way, understood ?" He says in a demanding voice.

I nod, it's better to not trigger anything dangerous right now.

"Good girl" he says softly as he starts driving again. Just what the heck does this guy want ?

We drives in silence for a while before the song "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift starts playing.

After a while, we arrive in the building mentioned in the address and he opens the door.

"Ladies first" i get out and he starts grabbing my arms again, ensuring that i don't escape, then, we get into the pretty empty dark building and move into a small room.

There is a caramel brown old leather sofa inside the room and a tall sitting chair and a fireplace, it's pretty empty but clean.

"Sit on that chair" he demands, and i sit on the high chair as told. You know, at times like this, it's a bad thing to struggle and try to fight especially when you are unarmed, they might snap and do something horrible to you, so i rather play it safe.

He takes a rope from the sofa and starts tying my legs and arms to the chair.

"What are you doing ? It hurts"

"Sorry, i'll loosen it slightly"

Did he just seriously apologize ? Is he crazy ? He was the one putting me in this situation in the first place.

"Why are you doing this ?"

I ask him with teary eyes, hoping to at least receive an answer.

"I have my own reasons, pretty face" he stands up after done tying me.

"Now, just enjoy your stay here while i do the rest" he gives a disturbing smiles and leave the room.

Stefano, help !