Chapter 21

"Adventure is worthwhile in itself"

-Amelia Earhart-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of wave, that's right, today is another brand new day, and it's the first time we are going to have an adventure here. He promised me that he would make sure I enjoy this trip all the way in, so today we are planning to go to Kuta beach.

It's an infamous beach here in Bali that is pretty packed with people, but it's also famous for it's snorkeling and surfing area, because the wave is stable and great for surfing.

We have had breakfast in the hotel, i realize the majority of the people here eat rice all the time, no, maybe all of them eat rice as a main dish. That's pretty unique actually, I've heard about lots of Asian stuff, and I guess this is one of them.

So I had fried rice with different kinds of side dish, some pancake and fruit salad. It's better not to get myself that full, but still put on something to give me energy later on.

I decide to wear a pale blue triangle bikini with black accent, and covering it with a long and thin cardigan with floral accent, that is tied with a strap, giving it that slight boho chic feel, and blue sandal to match my bikini.
I just tie my hair in simple side braid and put a cream color round hat and big sunglasses on, and I just brought a small black packing bag that is filled with some money, my phone, and other beach essentials like sun lotion and towel, detail stuff.

We rent a personal car with personal driver / personal tour guide while in there, and our driver, Mr. Kadek drives us all the way there. It doesn't take me that long to notice a lot of people have been there before us, since I have heard that this place is a famous tourist attraction, but I never thought it would be this crowded.

I am starting to feel a little bit off, since I don't like crowded place that much, I know it's something that I should change, but honestly, adapting to a new surrounding isn't that easy.

No, this is not the time for any sort of negative thought !

Our driver opens our car door for us and as I get out, I can smell the sea right away, because it is so close compared to our hotel location, and though it's a bit noisy, it is a beautiful place to be in indeed.

"It's beautiful, just, a bit crowded" I say to Stefano who has been standing close to me.

"Bali is pretty crowd, but in a few days, we will go to Lombok Island, and I can promise you that it will be a lot more quiet and peaceful there"

I feel like I have been a bit too nosy, but it's my first time traveling far away, and it's with him, to the other side of the world, so, I am feeling a bit nervous.

"I've arranged some surfing activities for us" he says.

"But before that, can you surf ?"

Mr Kadek lead us to a surfing spot, where he have rented two surfing boards from one of the renter there.

"Here is our surfing guide, he will help and watch you all the time, so that you don't get lost"

"I am not a child you know" I say feeling slightly offended.

"I might not be that good at surfing but I will try my best" I reply again with determination and confidence in my tone.