Chapter 41

"Pregnancy is getting company inside one's skin"

-Maggie Scarf-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

I can't believe I am pregnant. So all the sickness, and all those mood changes, were all the result of pregnancy ?

The doctor told me that I am about to finish my trimester which means I only have to wait half a year to see my child. I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl, and both I and Stefano agree to just make things a surprise, and that is the reason why he gets a room with a cream and white theme because those colors are gender neutral.

Oh my gosh, I am actually having a precious life growing inside of me now, this is the most exciting thing I have ever experienced my whole life.

And what about their reaction ?

Well...

Stefano has been really happy and excited about it. He has tried to hold my hand non stop ever since we left the hospital. And even at home, he will always nag me and prefer to be close to me all the time, something he has never done before. And when he is working, he always call me at least once every an hour which is kind of overboard but I think he is just really excited about it.

"Don't fall"

"Don't leave the house unnecessarily"

"Don't eat weird food"

"Don't do any harsh work"

"Don't overthink"

"Don't sleep too late"

He has always filled my days with do's and don't's list ever since, and that kinds of bother me in a way but I know he is just worried and care about me at the same time.

I have told Alan about it and he seems very happy about it, since he will finally have a sibling.

"So, my little sibling is currently on mama's stomach, right ?" He says as he tries touching it.

"Yeah, it is" I reply as I pat his head.

"If he's here, will Mama still love me ?"

I don't expect that kind of question but that kind of thought may be normal for a boy like him, or any other little kids who will have a younger sibling for the first time, really.

"Of course, Alan, I'll love both of you equally" I tell him truthfully. Though this child will be my biological child, it won't make me love him more than Alan, since I love both of them equally, they are both my children, biologically or not.

"Mama, can I play with the baby later ?"

I chuckle and slowly stroke his head.

"Of course, but when the baby is a bit bigger, okay ?" He nods his head in an adorable way.

"Do you want to feel it ? It may not be that sensible but I'm sure it's moving right now"