Chapter 16

"A man who is right by your side through everything makes you happy. But he can leave your side to make dinner once in a while"

-Faith Hill-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

As soon as i shout his name, he appear all of a sudden at the door.

He looks like a mess, a hot one that is, but it seems like he has been running all the way from downstairs to here.

His usual perfect brown hair is slightly messed up and he seems like he hasn't shaved in a really long time.

He is wearing his office suit with the two top buttons come in loose, i don't understand how he can still manage to stay on those outfits on such a hot building.

"Destiny, are you okay ?" He asks in a slightly worried tone as he looks at me, but then he averts his gaze toward my kidnapper.

"Oh, if it isn't the amazing Stefano Capello ?" He suddenly talk with a sarcastic tone.

"Let her go" Stefano says in a low and calm tone, almost a bit too calm for a situation like this, right.

"And what if i don't want to ?" He asks in a challenging tone. This man is ridiculous.

"Then you will meet your death" Stefano says as he starts to lose his temper.

I am not sure why, but i get a really bad vibe from this, like there is something REAL bad coming.

"Death ? I'm not afraid of death"

"What the hell do you want, dammit !?"

This is the first time i ever see Stefano like that, his body is shaking slightly from rage, but there is something in him that tries to prevent a fight happening.

This is terrifying.

"What do i want ? I want your wife, of course, what else ?"

I am about to react to it when i suddenly feel my lips being touch by another lips i don't recognize.

It takes me a few second to realize that my kidnapper just kissed me.

I try to push him away but before i could, he is already being thrown to the ground by strong pair of hands.

"Don't you dare touch her, you filthy human"

Before i realize it, Stefano has thrown the man to the ground and i see as he collapses. Stefano loses his temper as he keep on throwing punches ovet and over again to thr man.

"Stop it ! You're going to kill him"

I see my kidnapper is bleeding all over, i am pretty sure his body is completely covered im bruises, i try to pull Stefano away from him and it works somehow.

"Hah, the infamous billionaire is pretty violent, isn't he ? He must have had a long line of lawyers to protect him"

He chuckles.