Chapter 27

"Maybe you have to let go who you were to become who you will be"

-Carrie Bradshaw-

***

Celine's P.O.V

~Still on Flashback~

We are at one of a local cafe to grab some coffee, though I didn't just order coffee, because I always have to have something sweet to go with the bitter taste of black tea, since I don't like adding milk to my coffee or anything like that, so I just ordered some vanilla cake slice, which goes really well with black coffee in my opinion.

Pierre on the other hand, ordered the classic latte, with floral print on the top, just like the usual. Some things simply never change I guess.

I take a sip of my coffee and look at him, wondering why he asked me to go here. It has been a long time since the two of us can sit in peace like this, it should have been around two years, the same time as that cruel night.

My heart shrank in as I remember what happened back then...

I look at the beautiful sight of him, as he puts on his clothes. I didn't realize that morning would come so quickly.

Last night was just amazing, It was the first time I saw that side of Pierre. He has always been a sophisticated man, and for him to show me that different side of him just makes me feel really special.

And for me to have that kind of side that I have never known as well. He released another side of me, and I never thought I would act that way, so I guess the feeling's mutual.

"What are we going to do now ?" I ask him with a smile as I search for my clothes, then suddenly, he turns around and look at me with a straight expression.

"I think we need to break up"

Those words come like thunder, just around ten seconds ago I was so happy and now he is saying that we should break up ? Is this some sort of a joke ?

However, judging from his expression, I know right away that he isn't joking, this man is dead serious right now.

"But why ?" I look at him with a confused expression. And something so cruel that I thought I would never hear comes out from his mouth.

"I don't love you anymore"

At this moment, my heart shatters. I cannot believe he just says that, especially after what happened last night.

So, he's playing with me ?

I feel really mad and upset, I take the pillow and throw it straight at him, he avoids it which makes me feel even more pissed off.

"You bastard, how could you do that ?"

He still has a straight expression on his face, almost as if he lost all his senses of guilt, and his transparent blue eyes just stare blankly at me.

"Last night was a mistake, I will properly apologize to your parents if I have to, just, don't try to meet me again after this"