Chapter 29

"They knew it, time distance, nothing could separate them, because they knew, it was right, it was real."

-Sleepless in Seattle-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

I look around at the beautiful sight and give appreciation to however designed and decorate the room. Everything just seem really fitting.

This grand wedding held in a five star hotel along with grand buffet and fancy decorations, with sparkly chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and lots of decorated white and red flowers on several parts of the room. The white themed wedding with a touch of red gives the room an elegant sense.

The floor is fully carpeted with the best carpet, and the wall is gleamed in highlight, the wedding seats are covered in white and has a slight hint of gold, meanwhile a massive sized white and red wedding cake is displayed beautifully near the wedding seats, it might have taken a while to be made as there are seven layers of layers on the cake, as the red line made with cream swirl around the beginning of each layer, and there are red rose decorations on top and on the side.

Everything is just arranged really well and beautiful, kinds of remind me of a princess party or something.

A group of orchestra was hired to perform all night long, and a host was hired. The wedding ceremony was already held earlier this morning, which was attended by a pretty fine number of people, including some friends and business partner, and it was held on a cathedrals, with us as witness, and the priest already declared Agata and Lucas as husband and wife, it was such a joyful moment, and now, as the sun sets down, it's time to hold the party.

There are around 500 people attending this room, from all across the globe, from family, friends, business partner, to whoever has an influence to the family. I see a few famous people and actors and actresses, along with some influential people.

The Capello family surely know their stuff.

And now I, Celine, and Loretta are in the dressing room along with Agata on the other side. As bridesmaids, we wear matching crimson red dresses, they are just body tight mermaid dresses with frills on the end that go long on the back. An each of us get our hair and makeup done by professional makeup artist and hair stylist.

And after we are done, we go and meet Agata on the other room, she is almost ready. She wears the gown Celine picked for her, and yes, it fits in perfectly on her body, maybe the sisters have similar body type.

And indeed, she looks really beautiful. Her blond wavey hair is partly tied in half braid with the rest loose and some glitter are poured on parts of her hair making them all sparkly, there are a few white gold flower shaped hair decor and it's completed with a white veil that is loose on her hair, and her face is done with a silver and neutral eye makeup with pink nude lip and perfect contouring.

Nonetheless she looks really beautiful, she looks like an angel that is about to meet her Prince Charming.

"You look beautiful" I say admiringly, and she smiles at me and give me a quick nod before standing up.

"I think this dress is just perfect, Thanks Celine" she turns her head to Celine and Celine gives her a quick smile.

"I'm glad you like it"

And before long we realize that it was time for her to walk on the aisle.

Her father is already outside waiting for her and she looks really excited about it.

The four of us get out from the room and the men are already waiting outside.

We immediately go to our partner's side. I go to Stefano's side, Loretta goes to Fabian's side, meanwhile, Celine is not so happy because somehow her partner for the aisle walk is Romeo. It was Stefano's crazy idea that lead to this, because Romeo asked him to, and though Celine refused, somehow things just end up this way, strange I know.

Meanwhile for the flower children, who else would it be other than Alan and Camellia. Those two look really adorable together. Camellia is wearing a pink dress and Alan is wearing a tuxedo, how cute.

Stefano looks as handsome as ever, with his fierce style and handsome face, he looks like the man of the year.

My Man.

Agata quickly goes to his father'sside and all of us get into our position, starting from the children, to Loretta and Fabian, to Celine and Romeo, to me and Stefano, and right behind us, there is Agata beside her father.

And all of us begin walking on the aisle, slowly, as the music begins playing, and all gaze are on us, and most importantly, on Agata, as she is the princess tonight.

And on the other hand, Lucas is there, in his all white wedding attire, he has this huge grin on his eyes as he is waiting on the wedding seat, there is no priest, as it has been done earlier, it's just a second ceremony kind of thing.

And after we reach the other end, Lucas holds out his hand and Agata reaches it, and both of them stood up and the wedding party is about to start.

The audience gives a huge applause and both of them approach the wedding cake and takes the knife, then they cut the cake together from the top until the bottom.

And formally begin the dinner, they pour several bottles of wine on top of glasses that have been arranged into triangle, until the bottom row is filled with the wine.

"And now, for our bride and groom, cheers" the host begins the toasting and everyone cheered.

And so the party starts...

The family gets a space for our own and so we eat on tables unlike others who eat on buffet, and I get to seat with Stefano and Alan, and we are on the same seat as Celine and Romeo.

Yeah, Romeo somehow get to sit here though he isn't really a member of the family, but we'll just ignore that.

The food begin to get served, the highest and fanciest quality dishes from all around the world are served on a single table, along with a glass of wine for the adults  and a glass of water, and all of us eat in enjoyment, though Celine is still annoyed by Romeo's presence around her, and Alan has to be helped as well while eating because the food are a little bit hard to reach as they are arranged so.

We just chat around about our lives and all, and the bride and groom finally visits us, and we congratulate them just like what proper people do.

"So you guys will finally live together, huh ?"

"Yeah, we will" Lucas say as he takes her hand.

"My sister might be a bit spoiled and can be really jealous so I hope you can cope with that" Stefano says teasingly only to get a laugh from Lucas and a pout from Agata.

"Geez, just because I am a spoiled  woman doesn't mean I can't be a good wife, you know" she replies in annoyance.

"In fact, he should be grateful marrying a rare beauty like me, isn't that so ?" She turns to see Lucas and Lucas just lift his shoulder making Agata feels even more annoyed.

"Geez, you guys are really..."

We all get in the cheer before I turn around to see a familiar figure amongst the crowd.

"Papa ?"